CHAPTER 8 : THE DATE ~ PREPARATIONS :~]

"I'm thinking of giving you a hickey, so that my brothers will stay away from you." Lucius said, as soon as I woke up. "And I also enjoyed yesterday's session. I honestly think we should do it more." He chuckled mischeviously and I blushed, covering my face with the sheets.

"Lucius." I whined and he chuckled.

"And my shy Watermelon is back." He continued to tease.

"I'll just ignore you and pretend you're not here." My stomach growled and at that time, I wished I could hide underneath the covers for eternity.

"Is that your tummy laying a complaint? I've been a terrible King to my Queen." He chuckled and I could hear footsteps but couldn't pin point their direction.

Suddenly, the sheets were on the floor. Looking up, I heard a click.

"I now have the cutest wallpaper in the whole wide world!" He cheered like a child.

"I sometimes wonder how you became a King." I murmured but I knew he could hear me.

"Are you talking back at me?" He was now standing in front of me, with hands on either side of his waist -- like a mother would do when scolding her child.

"No." I said, begrudgingly.

"That's not what I heard." He grinned. "As punishment, you'll be going out on a date with me. No cuts, no buts, no coconuts." He wiggled his brows, making me laugh.

"Okay fine." I walked into the bathroom and he followed. "Uh... is there anything else you wanna tell me?" I asked, confused.

"Why is that?" He asked. To prove my point, I walked out of the bathroom, into the walk in closet and into the bathroom again... and he was still following me.

"You're following me around." I pointed out.

"Uh... no I'm not." He defended.

"Okay." I brushed my teeth with him looking at me, as if I'd run if he looked away. After brushing my teeth, I went to the closet... He was still following me. "What exactly are you looking for, in this closet?" I asked and that's when it clicked.

"I am following you, aren't I?" He asked and walked towards me. "I think I'm obsessed with you, Miss Watermelon Miller." He pecked my lips, then sucked on my neck.

"God so help me Lucius, if you hickeyed me! I'll murder you." I said after he pulled out and ran out of the room, laughing like a maniac. Rushing to the mirror, there were multiple hickeys on my neck. "Lucius!" I shouted, I bet the whole mansion heard me.

.

"What is this!?" I shouted, thinking that he'd be alone in his wing's kitchen. All his fam was there, eyes wide open from the multiple hickeys on my neck. I cleared my throat. "Uh... good morning everyone." I then gulped, whilst blushing.

"Morning." They all said simultaneously, except for Lucius who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Good morning Little One. I bet you enjoyed our session?" Lucius walked towards me and I glared at him, with my face red.

"You idiot! I told you not to hickey me! And you still went ahead, it was better if you had given me one -- not a billion." I whisper-shouted, forgetting about their super hearing.

"They're actually 15. 14 from yesterday night, and 1 from this morning." He smiled down at me, innocently.

"So you hickeyed me when I was asleep?! Lucius." I continued to whisper-shout at him, not realising that the people sitting on the island beside us could hear our convo.

"It's not wrong to mark you little one... you didn't seem to mind the other hickeys on your body." He whispered too and my eyes widened.

"You... you..." I didn't know what to call him. I hadn't changed my onesie because I was frustrated about the multiple hickeys on my neck. "You... ugh!" My voice was now raised and I pouted, not being able to swear.

"A**hole?" Huxley asked and I nodded, then I looked at the fam and realised that they had heightened senses.

"Oh my..." I covered my face. "Did you all hear that?" I asked whilst peeping at them through my fingers.

"All of it." Huxley, Jacky and Marla answered, whilst the parents chuckled. I hid behind Lucius, who crouched down and removed my hands from my face.

"You technically told them what we did yesterday, plus they could hear your moans." He didn't bother to whisper, this time around.

"Oh my... oh." My mouth was left hanging open, only for him to lift my lower jaw with his index -- shutting my mouth.

"Save that for later." He chuckled and nibbled on my lip. I gently pushed him away and excused myself, running up the stairs.

Running into the room, I closed the door behind me and immediately ran into the closet. Taking off my onesie, I gasped at the pink and purple patches that covered every inch of my body. Some were imprints of fingers.

"Oh God... Lucius." I whispered in shock. "This handsome idiot." I turned to look at my back, I looked like a purple and pink polka dotted piglet. My face reddened in anger. "Lucius! Come here, right now!" I shouted. I didn't even care if everyone heard me anymore.

"Yes little one?" He was leaning against the closet's entrance, with a grin on his face and arms folded on his chest.

"What is this?!" I shouted and turned 360 degree, for him to get a clear view of what he had done to my body.

"You haven't seen your nipples yet, remove the bra." He said cheekily and I took off the bra, only to cover my titt**s with my hands.

"Are you nuts!?" I gasped, then suddenly I heard a click. "Give me that phone Lucius." I warned, putting out my hand.

"But you look so sexy... and those lips. I wonder what they would feel like on my c*ck." He bit his lip and looked me up and down. Stopping at my lips, he stalked towards me. "If only you knew how I want to f*ck you, you wouldn't be standing in front of me in only your undies." He pulled me close to him and kissed me with so much hunger. Basically devouring my lips.

.

I spent the whole day getting to know Marla. She's actually 290 years old. I remember when I thought she was my age, but she really looks like she's twenty.

We enjoy doing the same things except that she likes the taste of blood and I don't. She's also a mixture of intro and extrovert, whilst I'm just full on intro. But all in all, we're quite similar.

We're currently preparing for my date and I don't even know what to wear.

"I'm sure there's a dress in here." Marla dug out the whole closet til she found the one. "You're going to look, delicious." She winked at me and I chuckled.

"I hope you aren't going to make me look like dinner because I don't want Lucius saying that I look appetizing." I commented and we both laughed..

"He would. He has a very weird way of choosing his words." She commented and we both giggled.

"A very weird way." I agreed.

"This is going to look so beautiful on you... You're going to look drop dead gorge." She said and I chuckled.

She dressed me up, but I wasn't allowed to look myself in the mirror until she was done.

"Are you done yet?" I asked, for the umpteenth time.

"Chill... I'm just applying a little bit of mascara. Sheesh." She continued to do whatever she was doing and I groaned in frustration. "Done! You can now go look at yourself." She giggled as I ran into the closet to look myself in the large wall mirror.

"Woah... is this me?" I asked causing Marla to giggle.

"In the flesh boo." She giggled. "Tis time to go meet your King in shining armour." She said as she handed me red wedged sneakers to put on.

.. .. .. .. .. .. ..