Chapter 5

It was Monday morning and I had already had my daily dose of stupidity by falling out of bed when I noticed I had a text from Dan, all it said was: 'morning mate, see uuuu at school - Dan'
It made my heart skip a beat. this is so wrong, i have only just met him.
I got ready quickly and ran down the stairs grabbing a piece of toast on my way out.

••• Time Skip!

I was rushing down the hallways, don't even ask me why. I just felt like I needed to rush to see darling Dan, yes that is his nickname. When I finished day dreaming i saw Chris, Pj and Dan walking towards the food tech room, our next lesson.
when we stumbled into the food tech room (after hearing the loudest bell I'd ever heard) me and Chris grabbed our bags of ingredients. I noticed dans bag and handed it over to him making him blush, wait why is he blushing? after I watched him stumble off I gathered my ingredients on the table and began preparing my burgers.

A while later I was too engrossed in my own little world to join in the conversation Chris was having with himself about harry potter or something. Also I heard a really loud and high pitched girly scream which was strange considering the class was all boys, care fully i placed my rounded meat down on the board just in time to catch the lanky figure crashing into me. As quickly as he fell i snaked my arms around his waist causing a tingly feeling in my arms to occur, making goosebumps rise on my skin. When he tilted my head up I noticed it was Dan, looking like an angel. Suddenly his face was full of horror as he looked at Chris who had a look of disgust on his face, then back at me, his cheeks a burning red colour.

"ah uh, s-sorry p-Philly" he stuttered, wait - did he just call me Philly?
"uh it's ok Dan, did you just call me Philly?" I said with a face full of amusement. However Dan just stared at me looking completely defeated and terrified. I don't know why but seeing him scared made me want to tighten my grip on him, I don't know what is wrong with me, do I have a crush? am I gay or not? After raring my gaze away i looked around to see if anyone was staring, surprisingly no one was, it was if Dan was lost in the shadows and no one could see him. Reluctantly I released my grip and let him run off, his shirt raised slightly, showing off his tanned toned back and stomach, looking like a little golden panda.

~~~ Authors Note ~~~
This chapter was written by Sam. sorry for how long it has been since i have posted. Complete writers block.