Chapter 2

The next day, my first lesson was drama. I had it with Chris and PJ, and knowing them it would be an interesting lesson. When we arrived Mrs.Clark told us to get into groups of four, naturally, Chris Grabbed me and PJ to show we are a group.
"Do you know anyone else?" we asked each other only to return with 'no'.

"Okay, class are we all in groups of four?" Mrs.Clarks high pitch voice questioned us.
"Miss, we aren't." Chris wined, elongating the 'i' in miss.
"Okay, you can go with..." She searched the room for someone that wasn't in a group."The boy at the back." she said this while pointing at Dan.

"Now we are all in groups we can start the task, You will create a play and act it out. Their must be at least 2 songs and 3 scenes." Mrs.Clark informed us.

"Soooo, what are we gunna do?" I asked.
"I thought we could do a superhero theme, so we could make up superheroes and they could fight and stuff. How cool would that be?" Chris ranted enthusiastically.
"So we need music, lets get some for a fight scene." PJ added.
"What would we use?" I asked.
"Centuries by fall out boy." Dan muttered loud enough for everyone in our group to hear.
"What did it say?" Chris asked, clearly not happy that Dan had said something.
"Um..." I lifted up the corner of Dans book pretending to look at his name. "Dan suggested a song. Called 'Centuries'." I explained to Chris who was trying to be mean.
"So, lets check out this song, dan, can you show it to us?" Pj asked, trying to be nice to Dan.
"Uh, yeah, sure." Dan said while opening up YouTube and searching the song. "Here you go." 'Some legends are told,
some turn to dust or to gold,
but you will remember me,
remember me for Centuries,
and just one mistake is all it will take,
we'll go down in history,
remember me for Centuries.'
"That sounds like a good song, Dan." Pj said smiling. "don't you think so too, Chris?" Pj asked turning to Chris.
"Um... yeah it's a good song." Chris said quietly.
"So it's settled, We use Centuries for a fight scene. You know what else would be cool?" I asked no one in particular.
"What could you possibly be thinking Phil?" Chris asked.
"We Could Do The Fight In Slow Motion!" I said slightly too enthusiastically.
"Sounds great." Dan said, winning a glare from Chris.

And then the bell signalled the end of the lesson.

~~ Authors note ~~
In two days 10 people have seen this story!
Thank you all so much!
if you want to know when the next chapter is coming out follow my Instagram its: @paperfangirls