Meeting him for the first time

Sister's Wedding
_______________________________

Sighing you stood up on the stool to peek inside but your inner self was not letting you do it. 'Ugh! Should I do this' ' No no no I can't' were the thoughts that started coming to your mind.

But because of only one dare or you can say your ego was not letting you to step back.For sure, you siblings were watching you from afar to check whether you are completing your dare or not. Seeing them you stood up again on the stool and peek inside the room through the ventilator window which you opened somehow.

Well, which room ? Your Sister's room.

Today was the day when your sister got married to the love of her life.Day before the wedding you and your siblings were playing truth and dare which leads you in this situation to complete the dare, 'to 👀 peek in your sister's room on her wedding night.'

Your breath hitched when you saw Jimin entering the room with a charming smile and tired body followed by Eva (your sister). She shyly smiled at him, as he winked at her. This made you super shocked at your sister's decent behaviour of which you weren't used to.

Now what? You thought No No my holy eyes can't bear this ? How can I do this ? You were trembling in nervousness as you stepped back but not to forget you were still on your stool.

Your clumsy ass was not letting you stay at one place which was leading your precious butt to kiss the earth.

But you didn't feel the hard touch, instead you felt two strong  arms.You opened your eyes which were closed before, only to a man's face, who was staring at you furiously.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in his deep voice, sending shivers to your already trembling body.

"Who are you?" You too asked non-chantly. Coughing a little bit at your own statement you realised that you were still in his arms.

It was an awkward moment, very awkward as he too realised it. Gaining your posture, you stood up straight in front of him.

Clearing your throat,you asked again "Who are you ?"

"I asked first." He replied in his deep yet cold tone. Before letting you speak he again asked "Are you a thief ?"

You scoffed at his question and asked "Huh ? Do I look like a thief to you ? …….Look at me dude." You said pointing at yourself."Now, tell me who you are? And What are you doing here ?"

Taking a deep breath he replied " I was the first one to ask,but still I'll tell you. I am Kim Taehyung, Jimin's best friend. "

"But I didn't see you in the entire wedding" you inquired, raising your one brow suspiciously.

"I came late." He justified "So I came here to greet him."

"Bride's sister" you said, extending your hand towards him. Shaking your hands you passed him a smile, a genuine one which he reciprocated.

"Still, What are you doing here at this time?" He asked, carefully eyeing the area.

"Huh me ? uh...um I was just-" you stuttered "um..check the v-ventilator of the room, yeah you know it's hot in here." You replied scratching the back of your neck nervously.

He smirked at your reply. "Really? I don't think so."

You looked back and saw none of your siblings were there. 'Maybe they ran away after they saw him.' You thought. Looking at him again you thought of changing the topic "Don't you think you should go and greet him?"

Suddenly you heard some noises, instantly you stood up on the stool to check if there was anything wrong as he too stood up with you close enough that your back was completely attached to his front. And then you realised you both were peeking in the wrong room.  Soon both of you climbed down as your faces tok a shade of red after seeing them making out.

Clearing his throat he asked with a stern voice "Now I am asking you the last time. What.were.you.doing? Or else you won't like the consequences." He added with a warning.

Gulping the hard lump in your throat you replied nervously. " I ….um..  I came here to complete a dare."

"And the dare was?" He asked, raising his one brow.

"I-It was" you facepalmed yourself for stuttering this badly so "To peek inside the wedded couple's room." You said in one breath.

Just as you completed he burst into a fit of laughter. "Kids nowadays are so silly." He said once he managed to control his laughter.

"Hey!!! I am not a kid"

Hearing your bickering, Jimin and Eva came outside and approached you both. "What are you doing here?" For sure they were stunned by your presence here in the midst of the night.

"I saw him peeking into your room like a pervert so I came here." You instantly spoke, thanking your last brain cells for the mind-blowing idea.

Taehyung's jaw dropped and the only thing that came out of his mouth was ,' What the actual fuck' that too as a whisper.Laughing nervously he told Jimin "I came here to greet you"

You smirked at his nervousness. Understanding what was going on Jimin said "Okay,now both of you go there is nothing to justify."

Before you could leave Eva spoke "Y/N he is a guest here, and as also he came just now so take care of his necessities and escort him to his room" this wept your smirk and now it's Taehyung's time to smirk. Your face got pale as you realised you fucked up  very badly. Eva and Jimin left as you guided him towards the hall where the food was. Now you were in hell.

"So you are a pervert?" He asked, coming close to  me with each word.

"No, I am not " you instantly replied, backing away.

"Peeking inside someone's room is now being a pervert, right?" He mocked you as you realised you were wrong and looked down in shame.This isn't a right thing to play with someone's else image when you are the one who is wrong here.

"I am sorry." You mumbled, still looking down.You shouldn't have done that in first place. Your inner scolded you.

Looking at your down face he felt his inside twitch. Till now he was enjoying your company which also included your bickering. You are sad now. ''Is it because of my words?'' he thought thoughtfully.

"I am hungry" he said, changing the topic as you took him to the venue.

Meanwhile…………..

"And this is how I met him." You narrated the whole incident to your sixteen year teen. She chuckled. "I still don't understand which one among you was the pervert."

"Of course, it was your dad."

"Yeah Yeah keep protecting yourself darling, but we both know who's the real pervert among us 😏,"

_______________________

What do you think guys who is the real pervert?????