Unexpected

Hi there everyone,

Here another oneshot for you,

Hope you enjoy.

_________________________

A sigh left my mouth as I made my way towards my car.Finally after three months I will be able to see her. It has been months since we were far from each other.

"Are you excited?" Jimin asked, seeing my excitement, to which I nodded immediately making everyone laugh.

"Of course, I am."I replied

" Me too." Hobi hyung joined

"Finally, I'll be able to read some books with Aera." Namjoon hyung said "She always keeps saying on the phone 'Appa when will you come' 'Appa I bought a new book, let's read it together after you came." He added, making everyone awe at the little one's cuteness.

"Bam is missing his dad too." Jeongguk said.

"My comfy bed is missing me too." Suga hyung said.

"But I guess your wife is missing you more." Jin hyung teases Yoongi making everyone laugh.

I remembered Y/N in the mention of the word wife. What would she be doing?

Well, let me tell you, me and Y/N are married but we were in an arranged marriage as Y/N was liked by my mom and I am grateful to my mom for finding me such a beautiful creature to spend the rest of my life with. After one week of our marriage I left  for my tour leaving her alone. She didn't complain but was surely upset by my absence. Such a bad husband I am.

"You should buy something for her, as you left her just after one week of your marriage." Jimin said while patting my shoulders. Yeah at least I could do this.

Reaching the company we drifted to our paths with our personal car.I was on my way to home thinking about what I should buy for her .

In one week of our marriage I got to know a lot of things about her like she has a shy personality, she is good at cooking, she has many hobbies,she doesn't express much of her feelings but is quite easy to read. It makes me at ease when I can see through her soul.

Parking my car in front of a mall I walked inside with my cap and mask on.

Y/N usually don't wear much jewellery except for the rings in her fingers. She is a little obsessed with them I guess but they look good at her. Completing my thoughts I ended up buying a pendant for her. Why buy things which she already has? Knowing she has a great love for wings I bought a golden pendant with rose gold wings on it.

 Why buy things which she already has? Knowing she has a great love for wings I bought a golden pendant with rose gold wings on it

Time Skip

"I am back" I whispered,entering the house. It was quite late so I didn't bother to ring the bell instead of using the spare key. Y/N must be sleeping by now. I will sleep beside her and she would be surprised to see me in the morning. Slowly and silently I made my way towards our shared bedroom as the house was the same as I left. Opening the door of the room I saw Y/N sleeping while fully wrapped in the blanket. I took my clothes from the cupboard and changed in the bathroom. I wore my sweatpants only because I have a habit of sleeping shirtless and I even discussed it with Y/N as she didn't have any objection with that.

Laying beside her I saw one of my shirts was kept on the night stand making me confused for its unwanted presence there. Shrugging that thought away I  moved close to her covering myself with the same comforter. We didn't have any problem cuddling with each other from the day one of our marriage so it wasn't a big deal to sleep close beside her.She won't believe seeing me in the morning beside her.She will be shocked for sure.

Hugging her from behind as I snaked my arms on her waist pulling her closer to me,I felt a different sensation in my body. Her stomach was bare maybe she
had worn a crop top but what was surprising more was I could feel the skin on her bare back on me.

What the hell…..is that the same thing I am thinking.

Feeling a presence Y/N shifted to her place now facing me. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled seeing me. "Am I dreaming again ?"  She mumbled now snuggling into the crook of my neck.

'So my wifey even dreams about me in my absence' "No you are not." I spoke in a low voice. For a second I could feel her body froze at my words and soon she realised that she wasn't dreaming at all. She immediately pulled away with her wide eyes on me, making me smirk. She rubbed her eyes for the confirmation which really got.

"Yes yes you are not dreaming wifey" I said taking her out of her thoughts. She shook  her head, again confirming as I pulled her close, pressing our body together with my hands still on her waist caressing the bare skin. Soon she realised in what position we were and what she had not on her. Clothes to be specific. Although I didn't see her, I feel every inch of her body which is making wild fantasies in my mind. Stop right there or else you will get a problem for sure. I scolded myself.

"Tae, w-when did y-you come?"  She stuttered badly.

"30 minutes ago." I answered almost immediately.

"You didn't wake me up ?"

"Didn't want to……You didn't tell ?" I asked.

"What?" She asked a little confused.

"I mean like…..you used to or like to ..sleep naked." I completed it as a red shade appeared on her cheeks. She looked down flustered, biting her lips. She doesn't even know these small actions of hers are making me go insane.

"Actually…" she started, biting her lip hard as her fists which were on my chest clutched more  "I think I should wear the shirt." She said and turned around to take the shirt from the night stand but I was quick enough to pull her back in the same position.

Author 's Pov:

"Answer me first." Taehyung's voice dropped low at octet sending shivers down your spine.

"Tae, ….. I like to sleep naked, you know  it's comfortable." You managed to say these words without stuttering as Taehyung's smirk grew wider.

"You could have told me on the first day of our marriage, you know I don't mind." He whispered, his warm breath tickling your ears as he pressed his lips on the skin of your neck , biting your earlobe.Your toes curled at the different sensation making your body react to his every touch. A moan left your mouth when you felt a stinging pain on your collarbone. Placing a soft kiss on the hickey he made he again faced you.

"You should wear clothes." He stated  as for now it was your turn to play noticing the changes down there.

"Tae.." you whispered, locking your arms around him pulling him close as your lips brushed against his " You are hard " . The close proximity made him so lost that it took him a while to process your words. Of course, he forgot that if he can then you can also feel his body undercovers. It was a bold move from your side which encouraged him to take a step closer to you.

"Would you like to help, wifey?" He asked.

"Sure hubby."  You said and smashed your lips on his.

________________________________

Comment if you want part two for it  ......