My Mafia Nerdy

Ignore my mistakes please ..

The official title of this one
shot is...

||When he didn't kiss you back.||
                          ~•~                              
_________________________________

"Hello everyone I am Y/N, nice to meet you guys.I hope we get along '' you smiled, lifting your glasses up to your nose, looking at everyone. They didn't even bother to look at you twice, disgusted by the thought the new student turned out to be another nerd.

" You can sit beside Taehyung, he is the topper of the class." Teacher introduced me to the guy who was seated on the first seat.He passed me a genuine smile which I reciprocated.

"Kim Taehyung I hope you will help her." Teacher asked to which he nodded shyly correcting his specs.

Mission Successful.

I took my seat beside him and the classes went on. I didn't talk to him yet, hell I didn't have a look at him till now and same goes with him.

It was lunch break when I saw him packing his stuff ready to go to the cafeteria. "Are you going to the cafeteria?" I asked and he nodded.

"Wanna join?" He asked to which I just shook my head.

"I bought my lunch from home." I said, showing him the lunch box in my hand. "Can you tell me a good place where I can have it.A quiet one please." I requested and he nodded, signing me to follow him.

He took me to the garden which was behind the school as there was no one there beside us.I sat on the grass under a tree and signalled him to sit patting the place beside me. He shook his head and was ready to leave when I held his hand and made him sit beside me.

"I don't have friends here,nor I had before,Tsk…. but I don't like to eat alone so you won't mind joining me please." I requested him with my pleading eyes as he giggled and shook his head in disbelief.

"Okay" he said in his deep voice and that was the first time I looked at him just to get mesmerized in his hazel brown eyes.He was simple yet so perfect and handsome.He had specs just like mine. And I chuckled at my own thoughts then I remember I was staring at him but he was doing the same thing.

I opened the box as the lunch was sufficient for two of us.of course It was for two of us. "How's it?" I asked.

"Good.Did you make it?" I nodded my head in affirmation.

"You have friends here?"

"Yeah I have a few but they are not in our class." He said.

"Would you like to be my friend?" He asked which I gladly accepted.

Time Skip

Days roll down with the same routine as we have become friends now,good one. I still have the same image of nerd in school just like Taehyung.Our lunch time schedule is also fixed. We used to have our lunch together at the same place like the first all alone. We talked about many things with each other like family,friends but they are not deep, just casual ones to get to know each other better. He helped me with some notes and topics as I came in the middle of the term. I told him of me being an orphan as my uncle used to make me study and got to know that he had only his dad as his mother passed away. Only this personal information is shared between us.