Practicing gone wrong

Here,

A short story for you guys.

Please ignore my mistakes.

__________________

Floating into the water a bitter chuckle left your mouth but soon your eyes welled up and tears started flowing.You shut your eyes tightly letting them flow as you covered your naked body with your hands.well how you end up here in the pool all naked .

Let me tell you.

FLASHBACK

Being school's nerd you were always good at studies but there was something else also you were good at which was swimming.This talent of yours lead you to win many prizes but there is competition  everywhere.

Today it wasn't your day for sure as you came second defeated by your one and only enemy

Kim Taehyung.

He was a popular guy but he will still bicker around you and you yourself don't know why?

You were too determined to make it right and show your best so you came to the school pool  for practice. It was evening and only a few school workers were there so the school was mostly empty. The pool was underground so it was all covered.

You entered the massive hall where the pool was as you saw Lia, your bully, with her minions exiting.
She looked at you and smirked.

"Look who we have here Miss.Nerd ,you stood second today right.No wonder you are here for practice.Right."
she said in a mocking tone as you slightly nodded your head not wanting to piss her off.She chuckled and came closer to your face.

"Yk I wanted you to defeat Taehyung so let me give you advice , swim naked in the pool and you would be able to improve your skills."
As soon as these words left her mouth I widened my eyes in shock as I shook my head.

"Oh c'mon no one's gonna be here after we leave, you are all alone here,do it" I again shook my head.

She huffed and left with her minions.

After changing into my swimsuit I started practising. But my mind was still filled with her words.

Should I try ?

I looked around as no one was there so I thought of giving it a try.Which was my biggest mistake

As soon as I discharged my clothes and entered the pool Lia came and took my bag away with my clothes.

"Please don't do this Lia. I beg you ." I yelled but didn't even look at me and ran away.

FLASHBACK ends.

Suddenly I heard some footsteps getting closer.I immediately held my breath and dive into the water to prevent myself getting caught.The gate opened as the boy straight went to the changing room.
As soon as he closed the door I came out catching my breathe.My breathing became heavier as now he came out.I wasn't able to see his face first but I knew who he was.

Kim Taehyung.

Today is definitely not my day.I was about to dive again but he spoke.

"What are you doing here?"he asked, with each word he walked closer to the pool as when he reached near the pool his eyes widened in shock.

I  crossed my hand over my chest, preventing him from seeing anything."TURN AROUND" I yelled as he immediately did what I said.His back was facing me.

"Y/N" he called as I just hummed."W-why are you naked?"he stuttered as I looked down in embarrassment.But I have only option to tell him ,only he can help me now.

"Actually…." I started and narrated the whole incident.

His back was still facing me so unfortunately I couldn't see his reaction.He was going to say something but we heard some footsteps."oh shit!" Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his forehead.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Jimin and Jungkook were coming to accompany me." He said and ran towards me."Y/N fast, come out." He said showing his hand to pull you out but you shook my head in denial.

"I didn't have clothes-"but before you could complete your sentence he pulled you out of the water without any warning.

Your naked came in contact with his bare one as you shut your eyes tight in embarrassment. Your hands made their way around his neck and legs around his torso as body was sticking to his like a koala.

(What I am even writing 😑)

His one hand was around your waist and one your thigh for support.He entered the changing  room and locked it from inside.

Jimin and Jungkook entered the area and looked around.The walked towards the changing room and knocked as it locked."Taehyung are you in?"Jimin asked .

"Yeah I am in,I am changing cause I am leaving." He said it in one go.

"Why?"Jungkook asked.

"I am not feeling well."
After a little chit chat he shoo them away.Hearing the closing of the door confirming they left.He let out a deep sigh and looked down towards you.You were still in his arms.He tapped your cheeks indicating you to open your eyes but soon he realised you fainted.

A red shade was taken on his while his eyes traveled down to your body.He shook his head vigorously trying to erase all the dirty thoughts he was having.

Drying your body with a towel he made you wear one of his t-shirts which was till your mid thighs.Walking towards his car,he drove straight to his house.

Entering the house his mom catches both of you as he narrates the whole story introducing you as his girlfriend to let you stay.His mother understood and let you stay there.

Making his way to his bedroom he dried your hair and body,changing your clothes,he laid you down on the bed. He could easily feel your body was still cold,so he wrapped some blankets to provide you warmth.

After some time he again checked as your body was still cold so he decided to cuddle you for warmth. Removing his t-shirt he laid beside you 'I hope it's right' and hugged you,covering up both of your bodies.You snuggled more into him enjoying his warmth.While his mom was smiling from outside looking both of you in awe.

_________________________

I have part 02 for this