Bus stop Confession (fluff)

Well I my myself don't know what I have written so deal with it.

Sorry for the mistakes I hope you like it.

______________________________

"Is it going to work." I looked up at both of the boys in front of me who weren't as nervous as me.

"C'mon y/nie, Can't you do this much for us," Hobi said, putting his left arm on my shoulder knowing damn well I can't resist his puppy eye's.

Who can ??

I looked at the other direction where Yoongi was walking with us, he too used his pleading eyes and there they got me helping them against my friends. I shook my head, pitying my own self to agree with them. It's not like I have choice here when I am against them.

"I know, guys you can do better," I yelled jumping a little in the mostly empty stadium where only five of us were present.

From my peripheral vision I saw my two friends eyeing me weirdly on my strange enthusiasm for my cousins. I know they really do find it weird but who is gonna tell them it's these two dumb fuckers made me act like this.

So basically this stupid idea was from Jung Hoseok whom I called Hobi before to make me cheer for them, in the basketball practice infront of their crushes. But they don't know both of them are my friends and are aware of how things  between me and the boys are, still they are stupid so it's hence proved.

I felt my throat dry from the loud noise I am making and also felt tired from the earlier basketball practice I did. I nearly sat on one the seat, only to have a hand on my shoulder.

" Here" Isa passed me a water bottle which I drank from. "You must be tired,"!she said with a fake concern holding her laugh.

"You know you can save your energy and cheer them on Saturday for the match." This time it was Sara who said that. I faintly nodded at them not having energy to shut them down.

From the other side I saw figure entering the area.

Here is my saviour.

I internally thanked God for sending me my escape and with the  speed of light I got my bag making my way towards Taehyung.
Watching me leave both Suga and Hobi halted in their game. 

Till the point I reached Taehyung both of them were already their waiting for me.

"Are you leaving." Hobi asked to which I nodded vigorously. "You must be tired" he said and I did showed it by resting my head on Taehyung's shoulder nodding again. I felt him shifting towards me a little to provide me an easy excess for the support which had
smiling for his efforts.

"You should go." Suga said slightly patting my head like always. And I walked away from them still clinging on Taehyung.

But before I could exit I turned around looking at both the males giving the girls a glance. I took Taehyung's hand in mine running from there before speaking loud for them "CONFESS YOU IDIOTS" .

I can imagine there shocked faces which had me giggling. We reached the bus stop and I halted realising I ran all the way here. I took a deep breath, making my breathing normal watching Taehyung doing the same.

"What was that?" He asked catching his breath.

I shrugged before taking a seat waiting for the bus. "They made me cheer for them for like half hour in front of their crushes. "

Taehyung nodded at my words trying to understand them. "But wait weren't your friends already know you are their cousin" he asked as a matter of fact. Of course he is smart unlike those two dumbs.