15

☁️chapter 15:forever☁️

BACK, WHEN WE WERE KIDS YOU SAID YOU could never change for love. You said it's impossible for you to change, but look at you now. You lay your head in my lap and you tell me about your day. You tell me how Kisaki pissed you off and how you almost hit a car while parking.

Look at you and they way you talk to me. You talk to me like I'm the only one in the room, you look at me like I'm the only woman in the world. You still hold me the same way you held me that first night, you call me beautiful every day and you get excited every time, when you see me in my new dress.

You love my body, even after giving birth to our children, you make love with me the same way, that we did on that first night. The way you touch me like I'm made of glass and you still worry, if I feel okay.

You said you could never change for love, but you worry for me every time, when I'm sick and you buy me tons of chocolates, when I'm on my period. You pay for my nails, you drive me everywhere, you get me on dates every Friday night and even cook for me, when I'm busy.

You said you'll never change and yet here we are laying in our bed in our house, that we build together and that you worked hard for, you even stopped smoking for me.

What I'm trying to say is that I love you, Shuji Hanma, and you have always been the one I love. And, when we were young all this, that we have now, was just a dream. I'm glad I fell in love with you and I'm glad God smiled at us and gave us all.

I guess the tail of the grim reaper, who changed because of love wasn't just a 'stupid fairytale', it was our destiny.

"Y/nnnn, your kids wants you to read them the fairytale of the grim reaper", Shuji yelled and came in our bedroom to talk to me.

"My kids? Oh no, they were mine yesterday, it's your turn now", I chuckled and Shuji laid down next to me, I turn around and I look at the side of his face. It's still as pretty as before.

"What?", he looks at me and raises his eyebrow in confusion, I just giggled.

"Nothing", I let out a sight and I got up from the bed to go and see the kids.

People say love is temporary, but I can poof them wrong. We started as best friends and we ended up as lovers. Im still in love with him and I'll always will be. Shuji is also in love with me, he doesn't have a choice, because if I ever catch him cheating I'll cut his dick off.

When the kids finally fell asleep and got back to our bedroom, where my husband was laying down only in his boxers scratching his ass cheek like it was no tomorrow. I rolled my eyes and I threw myself on the bed next to him. He puts his hand on my stomach.

"Is that the hand you scratched your ass with?" I looked at him and he nodded his head, so I had to push the hand away.

"Don't act like you don't scratch yours, I've seen you when I wake up in the morning", he said and put back his hand on my stomach.

"I do not!".

"Yeah, yeah. You said the same thing about farting, but I hear you do it in the shower, when I'm not with you", he winked at me.

"At least I don't sniff my hand after I scratch my ass, that shit's disgusting".

"I gotta know, if I wiped it right".

We both look at each other and we burst out laughing. I can't remember the last time we had a conversation, that wasn't about kids, work, pay checks or adult related things. It surely felt good.

Shuji comes closer and let his head rest on my chest. I slowly play with his hair, while I hear him snoring softly. I smile at myself and I can't help, but wonder what's the next chapter for us? What are we going to face in the future? I don't let myself worry to much tho, because I know..

whatever happens

my best friend and my lover

is going to be

by my side

forever.

UNEDITED

UNEDITED

A/n-thank you so much for reading this book, that I was so excited about! ❤️ I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!