Chapter 9

Sophie's POV

Sophie awoke to her imparter ringing.

"Ugh." Sophie said as she answered it. "What was so important you had to wake me up."

"Sorry I figured you were awake, but I called because I needed to tell you the news." Baina answered.

"Ok I'm awake now. What news?"

"Ok 1. You can totally have Keefe because I like Dex now. 2. Linh just told me-" Biana was cut off by someone shouting "Biana! I told you not to tell anyone!"

"It's just Sophie!" Biana shouted back followed by a sigh. "Ok where was I oh yeah." Biana's voice shifted to a whisper as though someone might be listening. "Linh said she has a crush on Wylie."

"WHAT!" Sophie shouted completely forgetting about asking her how she knew about her and Keefe and denying that she liked him back. Also, about the Dex thing.

"What's going on?" Sandor asked as he stormed in battle ready.

"Nothing Biana just told me something."

Sandor sighed. "You should get ready for school." He said as he put his sword away.

"Ok. I got to go. Bye Biana."

"Bye Sophie. See you at school." Biana said as the imparter went blank.

Sophie didn't think it was possible to dread school as much as she did after she realized Keefe liked her. Turns out it is because she was.