Refreshing- Jalex

GUYS 200+ READS! THIS IS AMAZING. THANKS I LOVE YOU ALL!!
-Ellen
---------------
Jacks pov------->

Dreams. Are they real?

Yes and no.

They are part of my imagination but I'm real. Right?

Well sometimes I feel invisible to everyone around me. Like I'm a no one.

So that's why I'm sitting at the lake, out of everyone's way. I can't disturb anything.

Well I thought I wouldn't, that's until I saw a man walking near the lake, crying. I have to admit, he was really attractive.

My first thought was to comfort him. Bad idea.

"Hey sir? Are you okay?" I asked shakily.

"Don't talk to me. You don't know anything." he snapped.

"I-I'm sorry."

I got up started to walk away when,

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a dick. I'm Alex Gaskarth." The now named man mumbled with his head down.

"It's fine really. I shouldn't butt into things. And I'm Jack Barakat."

I patted the stop next to me on the bench, silently inviting him to sit with me.

He looked reluctant at first but finally ended up sitting with me. Putting his hand on his face groaning, he looked very stressed.

"Hey you alright? I-I mean I don't eat to intrude or anything but if you just wanted to talk-" he cut me short,

"I'm fine. But yeah it'd be nice to talk to someone who doesn't really know me."

And this is the moment where I know that I'm really because someone finally wants to talk to me. Alex isn't forced to talk, he offered to. It's really like a dream come true. And especially because he is very good looking.

"So what wrong?" I ask cautiously.

"I just dumped my boyfriend because he was cheating on me with a girl! A fucking girl! And I mean did he really have to stoop so low to the point of a girl! I'm sorry I was ranting." He rushed out.

"No, no it's fine. You need to vent. But y-you're gay?" I stumbled over my words messily.

"Yeah, why? Do you have a problem with it?"

"N-no. It would be highly hypocritical of me because I am gay too."

"Really now?"

"Y-yeah."

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?"

"Uhh... I graduated high school last year, uhh.. I was disowned by my parents for being gay. I'm not wanted anywhere...." I just kinda trailed off at the end.

"Really? I would think that someone as hot as you would be quite popular."

"You think I'm hot?"

"Yeah, problem?"

"No cause you're quite hot your self."

Alex took the initiative and leaned in to kiss me. As our lips touched, I felt the cliché sparks.

Ugh! Why does stupid oxygen exist. This made us need to pull away to refill our lungs.

"So...do you wanna go on a date?" Alex asked quietly.

"I'd love to. But that kiss was quite refreshing."
-----------------------------------
Sorry about that guys. I didn't really have any inspiration for this. Oops... Well I would really appreciate requests plz!!
-vote
-comment
-fan
~~Ellen