Chapter 17

"Perce? What's wrong?" Jason asked, managing to get me to look him in the eyes.
Everyone else had left to give us privacy, or that's what they said, but I'm pretty sure they were still there, just hiding.
"S-sca-ared." I managed to mutter, shocking more than just Jason, as I heard multiple gasps.
Then they fell out of their hiding spots.
"Sorry Perce, we just wanted to see what you would do if you were alone with him." Annabeth said, calmly.
"It's... O..k?" I mumbled, confused if I said it right.
"Are you asking that as a question if you said it right?" Piper asked, to which I nodded.
After a while of them trying to help me learn to talk again, because I decided I wanted to try to talk more, they noticed I was started to freak out with the larger words and called it a night.
We all went back to our cabins, but I followed Jason.
"J-jas-son?" I asked nervously. He stopped and turned around.
"Percy? What's up?" He asked, letting me catch up to him.
"Talk... In cabin?" I asked, and he just nodded and held on to my hand.

*In Jason's cabin*

"Ok, what's up?" Jason asked sitting on the bed. I sat on the floor because that's all my abusers ever let me do before.
"Ilikeyouithink!" I blurted out quickly, not sure if I said it right.
"Hey Perce? Can you come here?" Jason asked, standing up.
I got up and stood next to him, scared for what would happen.
He kissed me gently, then pushed me onto the bed, and we cuddled.
"I like you to Perce." He said, playing with my hair.
Eventually, we both fell asleep, still laying close to eachother, Jason's hand in my hair and me drooling.

Eek! Ngl I like Jersy or Jaspercico more than Percabeth and Jasper. Just my opinion tho. I might do one shots when I'm don't with this story, if I do some of them will be smut, but I will warn beforehand and you can skip through chapters. Anyways that's not important at the moment. Hope you liked the Jersy.