Chapter 2: To The HollyBerry Kingdom We Go!

Hey! Author note! If you like this story, It would mean A LOT If you'd vote the chapters!! (The star button at the end!) It helps it reach more people!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GingerBright POV!!
"So," Wizard started, "You're telling me... That for the entire 4 years, that Strawberry has been gone... She's been with The Cookies of Darkness..?"
"See? Wizard, I told you! She's alive!!" I exclaimed out of happiness.
"I wouldn't get so happy, she's changed... A lot. She no longer sees you all in a good light..." Pomegranate broke to us.
"Well, is there anyway we could save her..?" GingerBrave asked.
"Fortunately, there is..." Pomegranate replied, "However, it's not gonna be easy.."
"Don't worry! We've fought some members before! It was easy!" GingerBrave said.
"Well, they've gotten... Stronger... Way stronger. If we are gonna do this, we will need a bigger team."
"Alright! Don't shy away, tell us!" Wizard obviously wasn't convinced of her innocence...
Pomegranate gave us a look,
"So, Dark Enchantresses castle is far away from here... Far, far away. It would take about a week to get from here to there. But, that gives us time! We're going to need to recruit more cookies! We'll be passing the HollyBerry Kingdom, and a couple small towns so we'll try there. We could stop and ask the Queen for supplies and help, I've heard she's pretty nice! We are going to need camping supplies, too."
Pomegranate explained to us.
"We should have camping gear, and weapons." I informed.
"That's great, we need to get going as soon as possible!" Pomegranate got up, "I recommend you get to packing!"
Just like that, we started getting prepared. I headed into my room, and started grabbing my supplies. I stuffed it into my purple backpack. I walked over to my desk, and continued packing. Then, I saw it...

I picked it up, and sighed

"I'm coming." I whispered, and slid the photo out of the frame, and put it in the front pocket. I zipped up my backpack,
"Knock, knock."
I turn around,
"Oh, Pomegranate Cookie!"
She put her hand on my shoulder,
"I just wanted to say sorry, for everything I did... I just, wanted to be accepted.. And I fell in with the wrong crowd. Thank you, for taking me in, after all I did.."
"It's alright, cookies change! Everyone deserves a second chance!"
"Ay, you two, me and GingerBrave are done! Let's get going... It's gonna be a LOOOONG journey!" Wizard interrupted.
"We're coming!"