Chapter 6: A little trouble

GingerBright's POV

The grown-ups stayed in front, talking about stuff... I have no idea what they're talking about. Except that Melon Pop is being pretty rude to that Knight guy specifically. Mean while, me, GingerBrave, and Wizard are behind them. We just left the HollyBerry Kingdom. Before we reach Wheat Fields, we have to go through the jungle-ish land that surrounds the HollyBerry Kingdom. After that, we reach flat grassland areas. Which is where Wheat Fields is located.
"Didn't you say you'd tell me why you think Melon Pop is so suspicious?" I reminded Wizard.
"Oh, yeah. Before we left, I visited Apple Pop. I asked her if she could tell me a bit more about Melon Pop, I was curious. Something just seems so off about that cookie... Apple Pop told me she randomly appeared in their village 4 years ago... With only one thing in her possession. This weird pink-ish red gemstone."
"How's that suspicious?"
I asked.
"I-I don't know... I just feel it.. Okay??" Wizard replied.
I gave GingerBrave a look, he shrugged. This is going to take way longer than our trip to the HollyBerry Kingdom. It should take approximately 3 days.
Wizard scoffs,
"I'm not crazy, you two. I'm right, and you'll see."
It's official, Wizard Cookie has officially gone crazy.
We walked for hours, and hours, and hours. Without anything interesting really happening. Now, it's like 9:00pm?
"No, no, no this map is wrong. Wheat Fields is pasted The Creek Of Hot Chocolate." Melon Pop disagreed.
"Uhm, I'm pretty sure the map is right, Wheat Fields is before it." Pomegranate informed.
"Yeah, the red ones right. Plus, how would you even know? This is probably the first time you've left your little village.." Knight Cookie interjected.
"OH, YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT."
"Well, I just did."
Knight Cookie and Melon Pop Cookie start verbally fighting. Tiger Lily tries to stop them, it doesn't work. Pomegranate is trying to read the map so we don't get lost, and me and the other two are just watching it all go down. This literally goes on for an hour, before everything calms down and we decide to stop for the night.