Chapter 5: More on board

Narrator pov
"Thank you, your highness."
Said Pomegranate Cookie.
"It's my pleasure. Knight Cookie, could I speak to you in private?" Tiger Lily Cookie asked.
He sighs,
"Yes, your highness..."
The group leaves the room for the pair to talk.
"Okay, okay. So, this is gonna sound a little crazy, but, maybe we should go with them?"
"Really? You can't leave, your the queen!"
"But, listen! What if... What if she's still out there? We can still find her! I can feel it."
"Tiger Lily, it's been 4 years... I'm sorry but I doubt she's still out there..."
"Knight Cookie, she was your best friend! I know you want to find her as much as I do, I know she's still out there! She's a tough cookie."
"But who's gonna look after the kingdom?"
"The butter tiger."
"..."
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I'm sure I can get Raspberry to do it or someone else to do it! We'll only be gone for about a week!"
"Fine, I guess we can go..."
"Yes!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GingerBrights pov

The queen stepped out of the throne room, into the room me and the others were in.
"Okay, so, we've gotten everything arranged. However, I was wondering if I and Knight Cookie could go with you guys?"
Melon Pop groans immediately.
Pomegranate smiles a little,
"Well, I don't see why not? Will the kingdom be alright?"
"Pssh, I'm sure it'll be fine.."
I turned to Wizard and Gingerbrave,
"Wow, this is way easier than we thought it would be.."
"Trust me, this is only the beginning. After this we will be approaching Wheat Fields. It's far more threatening than Lolia or the HollyBerry Kingdom." Pomegranate Cookie informed.
"I'm kind of curious about Strawberry, what did Pomegranate mean when she said 'She's changed'?" Wizard asked.
"... It's hard to explain. Let's just say... I've made bad decisions just for simple acceptance." Pomegranate reveals.
"What do you mean..? What did you do to her...?" I asked hesitantly
"Oh no, no, no. I didn't hurt her... Physically," Pomegranate sighs, "I was only following my ex-masters orders..."
"Pomegranate, stop stalling. Just tell us what you did." Melon Pop interjects.
"It's no issue, really, I erased her memories with you-"
"Wha- 'No issue'?!"
I exclaim.
"Let me finish! She still remembers you guys, but I replaced all her happy memories with bad ones about you guys... Don't worry, with my mirror I can easily fix it.."
"So, she doesn't remember anything that actually happened...?" Wizard asks.
"Kind of... Well it looks like everyone's ready to go, right?" Pomegranate asks.
Looks like we're on the road again.