Chapter 4½: Runaway Royal

Here's a little note. I thought it would be funner (is that a word?) If I wrote this in the POV of Princess Cookie (TigerLily's sister if you didn't know) while having TigerLily narrate a little bit. Plus some other stuff. It is about what happened to Princess Cookie anyway! This is a mini chapter. Which is why it's so short.

TigerLily narrating
Well, I can't say for sure everything that happened... But I'll explain what I can. So, apparently I had a twin sister, and neither of us knew about each others existence. Until, I was found and brought to the castle to be... Trained. I didn't understand much.. I couldn't even talk really. I didn't understand why she would do this..
Princess Cookie's Diary
I know what I have to do. So much is happening, I'm getting coronated next week. I'm not ready for any of that.. They don't understand, I'm only 19!
I'm not ready to make decisions for an entire Kingdom. So, I believe I must leave. I'll find a place and secure my identity. I'm sorry. I know this is selfish, but it's what I feel like I have to do.
Princess Cookies POV
It's very late at night... I think, it's time... How am I going to sneak past the guards? Oh, I know! I should climb out the window and enter the woods.. Hopefully this'll work.. Maybe, I should leave a note? So they know I'm safe..? Alright...
Dear, HollyBerry Kingdom.
I know I'm a princess but I'm not ready to become anything more. You didn't understand that. So, I'm finding my own path.
That should do it! I opened the window, and slipped out. But, the note blew out of the window into the rain... Oh no.
"Hey, I think I heard something."
Shit. (OOOO NAUGHTY WORD)
I quickly ran into the forest.. Luckily they didn't see me.
Well, nothing left to do but run.

Lmao this is actually the first thing about this AU I thought of. It was supposed to be it's own but it felt to short, so I scrapped it and added it to this!