44.

Yoongi put his shaky hand out, doing so very slowly, because he didn't want to trigger Jimin in any way. His whole body was trembling by all the things that Jimin has said.

He has never hated himself this much before. He's Jimin's wrongdoer. He knew he had hurted Jimin with his actions but he never knew he hurted him this much.
He should have been the one to go through all this pain. Not his Jimin. He did nothing wrong.

He finally let his hand settle on Jimin's stained cheek. And surprisingly Jimin didn't pushed his hand away, he closed his eyes to experience the touch more deeply. It only made him cry even more.

" I only loved you Jimin, only you and you."
Yoongi's words make him let go of his breath that he has been holding. It comes out with a choked sob.

" Then why did you leave me Y-yoongi, tell me why? I've been dying to know."
Yoongi cries harder at that, his silent sob mixing with Jimin's gentle sniffle. The moonlight make their tears glisten in the darkness.

" I- I wish I could tell you right now."
He put both his hand on Jimin's face, afraid he would leave him if he didn't hold him like that.

" Fuck, I really can't Jimin. I'm sorry."
He bites his lips so hard that they start to bleed, his mouth soon taste the metallic taste of his blood.

" P-please try to understand. Give me some time."
He begs like all his life depend on it. His eyes show Jimin how desperately he wants Jimin to understand him and his situation. But Jimin can't. He wants answer after suffering for so many years. He isn't the most patient person, but he has already tried to be patient with him so much.

" I'll explain everything. I'll tell you everything. Just- just some more time please."
Jimin starts to back away from Yoongi's hold and the alpha started panicking at the loss of warmth. He doesn't like that, he doesn't want to hide anything from Jimin too, but it's his situation that is to blame here.

If only things weren't this way he'd have never left Jimin in the past, then they'd still be living a happy life. But he can't go back in past now, so he has to mend their present.

" Please don't l-leave me Jimin ah."
He shows his most vulnerable form to Jimin. This raw side of the alpha that Jimin has never seen before. He couldn't have believes that the alpha had such a side to him because of how strong Yoongi usually is.

" I-i beg you. I won't be able to live without you."
Yoongi wants to cry out loudly, but he can't do that so he continues to speak with his restrained voice. His hands tremble as they try to reach out for Jimin. But they never make it to Jimin's body, the omega is slipping out of his grasp again and Yoongi is afraid that if he let this happen again he'd break for real this time.

He wouldn't be able to collect himself like the last time.

" Me and Yoonjun- we both need you."
He hiccups, remembering the smile on his son's face that forms because of Jimin. By now he has seen the deep bond that's forming between them and he knows that Yoonjun needs Jimin just like he needs him.

" We both need you so fucking much."
He wishes he could show Jimin how much important he is in their lives now. Maybe the omega hasn't noticed it, but he made their lives more happy and enjoyable just by his mere presence.

" I would die without yo-"
Jimin didn't let him complete his sentence and throws his arms around him, engulfing him in a hug. He could never want Yoongi to complete that sentence, he doesn't want Yoongi to even think about something like that.

His actions leave Yoongi in a frozen state. He stayed frozen like that until his cold body gets warm again in Jimin's hold.

" Calm down, Yoongi."
He rubs Yoongi's back until the alpha stops shaking and his breathe becomes normal again. Seeing Yoongi's condition like this, Jimin can't understand that how was the alpha able to leave him in the first place when he reacts like this towards the possible thought of him going away.