Chapter 15

Chapter 15

AB: “What does that mean!?”

KN: “He can unlock his mana willfully like how you can with your adrenaline.”

AB: “Can’t we all?”

KN: “Yes but it takes a lot of training and only Layla knows how to do it because Jett thought her early. It’s something that only a truly advance martial artist can do let alone a disciple. Once a person does, they can use the full potential of their mana in a fight without having to rely on it to come out on its own accord. And it looks like he has Sol so this is bad.”

Anthony turned back to face Royce and he saw a fist fly towards his face and then he saw a flash of white and then darkness.

SD: “ANTHONY!”

Anthony flew into a car and fell lifelessly to the ground. Royce slowly approached Luke who was beginning to stir when Dominic ran at him aiming a punch for the same spot in his chest. Royce took the punch and didn’t so much as flinch. Instead he said, “I remember you. You’re the kid that messed up my perfect record in the underground world of martial arts those years ago.”

DD: “You’re right and just like before, I’ll kick your ass again. “

Dom punched him again but was shocked as it had the same result.

RO: “I think it’s time I return the favor.”

He jumped and dropped kicked him. Dom skidded back but he didn’t fall and charged forward again pissed off. Royce side stepped him this time and locked his head from behind with both arms in a choke hold. Dominic fought and struggled in pain as Royce squeezed and cut off blood and air circulation. Dom’s face went purple and he began to fade.

SD: “Let him go!”

Sierra who was behind Royce entered her wing chun stance and aimed to strike out the pressure points in his back to immobilize him like she had done to Luke before. He grabbed her arm before she made contact and dropped and Dominic. Then he turned around and pulled her close to him and clenched her to his stomach. Sierra tried to push herself away but Royce’s grip was too strong and shot himself backwards and threw her over his head, “Belly to Belly Suplex!” Sierra crashed onto Eric who Dom had rested down before fighting Royce. For a second Eric awoke and let out an inaudible noise then went unconscious again.

‘SEE! If you had let me take over from earlier we wouldn’t be in this mess!’ ‘SHUT UP AXEL!’ ‘Now we’re all going to die because our body is injured.’ ‘I swear Axel if you don’t be quiet-’ ‘You’ll what? Kill me? I’d love to see you try mate but it won’t matter in a couple of seconds! Let me take over, we still may have a chance.’

AM: “I…I…”

RO: “You what? *Picks Amar’e up by his neck* “Aw your back is bleeding man. You must be in some serious pain. Don’t worry, I’ll make it-uh”

AM: *Spits on him as his eye color darkened* “Hehe Go to hell.”

Infuriated, Royce choke slammed him back on the ground. Axel/Amar’e screamed in agony and the shrapnel in his back dug deeper in then he went unconscious as blood leaked out of his mouth. Royce then turned and walked towards Katelyn, Layla and Luke who were all together. Luke had woken up and was trying to stand but his back kept giving way. Katelyn stood in front him and Layla in a defensive stance.