005

Patrick's pov

Watching Henry's interaction with Averi made my jaw clench, I don't know what he did to her or what she deserved but I dont wanna find out. 

The fact that I want to defend her but I cant makes me want to hit my head with a rock.

Everytime I look at her I have this stupid butterfly feeling. 

I have a soft spot for Averi fucking Tozier.

Shit, Once Henry got Belch to turn the car back around to grab her again.

Henry told me to grab her, so I stood up and towards the edge of the car, and grabbed her.

I had no choice but to sit back and bring her to my lap until Vic helped me put her in the middle seat. 

I made slight glances toward her, ones she wouldn't notice.

I kept my cool the entire way to his house. 

Once we arrived though Henry ran inside to grab his dads gun and have Belch and I follow him, He made Vic stay on the steps with Averi. 

Why can't that be me.

I watched how Vic tried flirting with her, making it seem as though she's safe. 

I couldn't take it.

I couldn't walk over though. 

Only watching, it hurt.

but I can't act that way in front of the crew.

--

After awhile of being at Henry's, I thought maybe I should go, especially after his dad showed up. 

"Come on lets go I'm walking you home." I stated sternly walking up to Averi. 

She questioned me but I ignored her.

I don't want her to think I'm doing this because I like her. 

Do I?

 that's a question I'm not ready for.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?!" I yelled, regret in my voice. 

I watched her slowly put her head down as we continued our walk.

--

Once we arrived at her house, me following her lead pretty much the entire way, we were met with her brother sitting on the porch most likely waiting for her. 

She told me I could leave. 

but what if I didn't want to, what if I just wanted to stay next to her side forever and not leave?  

Those being my only thoughts while walking away. 

I didn't leave though, Once they went inside, I went out to the back looking for her window, luckily there was a tree I could climb to her window.

Perfect.  

I began Climbing, I landed on the roof and peered into her window.

She was laying in the position where her head was flat on the pillow. 

I knocked. Shit what do I do! I watched as she slowly made her way over.

"Patrick? Are you insane! What are you doing?!" She whisper yelled. 

"Yea I am." I mumbled crawling in without her consent. 

"Why are you here?" she said confused.

"I couldn't leave just yet." 

"What does that mean?"

A/n- shorter chapter lmao