Chapter 11

I flutter my eyes open. I look around and see I'm not in my room. I feel a pair of arms around me. I feel them tighten. I push myself more into him. I feel his heartbeat. I hear him sigh.
"Good morning beautiful." I hear him say. 
"Good morning handsome." I say. I turn around and face him. I smile. I see him smile. How I love his smile. 
"You have no idea how much I've wanted to kiss you." He say looking into my eyes. 
"Me too." I say. He lean in to kiss me and I gladly return. He get on top of me I snake my hand up to his hair. I wrap my legs around his waist as we make out. I moan into his mouth. His metal arm placed my both hands above my head as his other one snakes it's way to my clit. He started teasing me. I moan again. He takes that as a sign and he pumps two fingers inside of me. He keeps doing that until my walls tighten and I cum all over his fingers. He brings them back up and licks them clean. I roll me eyes. I turn my head and I look at his view from his window. I get up and wrap one of the sheets around me. I walk over to his window. 
"Hey come back." He say. I turn my head and smile at him. I look back out at the view. 
"I'm jealous, you have an amazing view." I say. I feel a pair of arms around my waist. 
"Not as beautiful and amazing as you." He say. I giggle a little. 
"Now it's time to go back into bed." He say while lifting me up. 
"Hey put me down." I say kicking and giggling. 
"Nope." He say putting me back in the bed. I feel his arms around my waist again. 
"Hey come on." I say smiling. 
"I don't want to ruin this but we need to talk." He say. 
"We do." I say. My smile is now disappearing. 
"I hate keeping things from Steve, but I also want to keep this." He say kissing me. 
"Me too." I smile. 
"I have to tell Nat it will kill me and her." I say. 
"I want to keep you all to myself so why don't we tell Steve and Nat only, then wait until we're ready to tell the others." He say. 
"Sounds like a plan." I smile. I get on top of him and I kiss him. He kiss me back. I feel guilty but I'm happy. He stop. I pout my lips. 
"Come out with me tonight?" He ask.
"Like a date." I say. 
"Like a date." He nod. 
"Yes I will." I smile.
"Now I want breakfast." I say trying to get up. I turn my head and give him a glare. He let go. I lean down and grab my underwear and sports bra. I get up and slide my sweatpants on. I turn around. 
"Can I have my cardigan back please." I say putting my hands on my hips. He shake his head. I walk over to him and kiss him again. 
"Please or I won't let you have me." I whisper. He groans and reaches for my cardigan. He give it to me. I peck him on the lips as a thank you and I walk out. I go to my room and lay on my bed. I smile. My smile is huge. I'm happy. Like really happy. I get up and shower. I don't need to do my hair.  

*My outfit (ignore the bracelet and shoes) (Also imagine she's wearing sliders)* I walk downstairs and make pancakes, bacon and eggs

I walk downstairs and make pancakes, bacon and eggs. As I put the last piece of bacon on the plate Bucky walks in. 
"Hey." He say. 
"Hi." I smile. 
"Here I made breakfast." I say pushing the plate to him. I walk around the kitchen island and sit next to him. 
"So tell me what was your dept about?" He ask. I look at him. I can't lie to him anymore. 
"I was in the Red room, Natasha rescued me and Val. After a while we got busted. I moved to the headquarters to live. I work for fury in order for protection. That's my dept. They were so close to finding me at the headquarters I moved here." I say while looking down. I feel his fingers lift my head up. 
"Well I thank fury for suggesting here because I have you now." He say. He kisses me. I look at him. 
"Can I talk to you later." I say seriously. 
"Sure I won't push you, I can tell you are nervous about something." He say grabbing my thigh. Why is he so good. I nod my head and I carry on eating. I finish my breakfast. I take my plate and wash it. I turn and I grab his plate.
"Hey I'm not done." He say trying to reach for it. I pick up the last piece of bacon and shove it in his mouth.
"There all done." I laugh. I wash his plate. 
"Want to watch a movie?" He ask.
"Rocky 4, then hell yeah!" I say. 
"Yes ma'am." He say saluting. I walk over to him and spread his legs. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. He stand up and pick me up. He walks us to the lounge. He pick up the remote and as he was going to put it on FRIDAY interrupted.
"Miss Anastasia Volkov you have a phone call from miss Natasha Romanoff." She say. I sigh. 
"Looks like I'm going to have to tell her sooner than I thought." I say. 
"You sure." He say. I nod my head. I start to walk out the door and I hear him shout.
"Be ready by 7" I giggle a little. I get to my room and answer the call on my tv. 
"Hey Anna." She say.
"Hey there." I say. 
"What's wrong?" She ask.
"Well you know when I said that if I feel like that about someone you'd be the first to know don't get mad, but I like Bucky like a lot." I say nervously.