Chapter 20

After talking for a while we need to go home. I don't really have anything else to wear besides my dress from last night. I don't really want to wear it out so I guess it's Bucky's T-shirt and I'm going commando. I should have brought an extra pair of underwear. Damn it. I'm now waiting in the reception for our ride. It's raining. Great just what I need. I see a black limo pull up.
"Here put this on." Bucky say while draping his huge coat over the both of us. We run a little to our car or more of limo. We get in. Bucky sits next to me and drapes his hand over my thigh.
"You know I still don't have my panties on." I whisper. He quickly gets up and mumbles something to the driver. When he comes back the black screen separating us from the driver goes up.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"I'm going to fuck you." He say darkly. He pull his other coat off and exposed his bare chest seeing as I have his T-shirt. He stared at me.
"But the compound isn't that far away and won't the driver hear us." I say.
"That screen is sound proof for classified information to keep them secrets hidden when in use. I then told him to not stop driving until I tell him to." He say. I nod my head. I spread my legs a little. He kneel down. I snake my hands down to my thigh. I drop my right hand down to my core. I see him tense up. I start playing with myself. He grab my hand harshly and shove out the way. He slide his hand up the shirt and start messaging my breasts. His other hand started playing with me. I bite the bottom of my lip to conceal my moans. He pull his hand that was messaging my breasts away and then opens my mouth.
"Let me hear them." He grunt. I moan. He then starts licking my folds while fucking me with his fingers. I've had enough of this I want him all. I sit up and he look at me with a confused look. I lean down to kiss him. I grab the sides of his arms and pull him up. He tower over me. I reach down and unbuckle his belt. I slide his trousers and pants down. I grab his cock and pump it a phew times. I line him up with me. He move his hips forward and fills me up. He goes in and out. Fast and slow. I push his chest so he's sitting down and I'm on top. I start grinding my hips and bouncing up and down. I put my hand on the window to steady myself. He lift me up a little and he starts thrusting from the bottom. I grind against him one more time and we both release. I lean down and kiss him. I sit back down in a seat. He then go to the driver and tell him to take us back. Once we get back we run inside. Once we get in I go in the shower. I get out and change.

*My clothes*I get out and dry my hair

*My clothes*
I get out and dry my hair. I style it a little.

*My hair* I go to the gear room

*My hair*
I go to the gear room. I sit in front of my suit. Do I belong here? I definitely don't deserve these people. I definitely don't deserve best friends like Natasha and Wanda. I don't deserve a second chance like the avengers gave me. I really don't deserve this at all, after everything I've done. How do I deserve him? I don't know. But with him I've found myself. A purpose. My soul belongs to him. My heart belongs to him. My soul has been found. I couldn't be any happier.

*Time skip 6 months*

(The past six months have been the best in my life. I go on full missions now. I crush them every time. Me and Bucky have been closer than ever. We celebrated a phew avengers' birthday's. We go on many dates. Some adventurous ones and some romantic ones like a restaurant or a picnic. Every time we go for a meal we pick a different place. Me, Nat and Wanda have many movie nights. Oh I almost forgot. Wanda and vision are a thing! I know right. We're all so happy for them. They're meant for each other. I also met Tony and pepper's little girl Morgan. She's so cute. Me and her love watching Disney. Tomorrow we're watching frozen and frozen two. We would have watched it tonight but me and Bucky are going on a date. I told her as a treat we could watch the two.)
I zip up my dress. I grab my bag and make my way to the garage.
"Hey." I say.
"Hey." He say before pecking me on the lips. We go to dinner. I try something new this time. It was delicious. We go to pay. I stand there looking around. I spot a family of three. They look so happy. Then it hits me. About what happened. My smile turns into a frown. I wish I could do that. Carry his children. I'm scared. I hold the tears back.
"Come on let's go." He say. The ride home was quiet. His hand never left my thigh. My hand never left his. Once we get back. I change into a sports bra and leggings. I go to the training room. I go to the tread mill. I start running. I push the incline up all the way. I increase the speed even more. To push myself. To hurt myself.
"Anna!" I hear. I pull the emergency string. I turn around and face Nat. Tears that I didn't know were there were all over my face.
"Come here." She say. As I reach her arms I breakdown. She rocks me back and forth on the floor.
"What's wrong?" She ask.