Chapter 23

I grab my grappling gun and memorise the patterns of the guards. I see a blind spot. I shoot it out. I make it a zip line. I secure all of my tools in place. I put the attachment on and I zip down to the roof of the facility. I grab my knifes and throw them into their heads. I roll towards the bodies and pull the knifes out. I rub the blade against my trousers to get the blood off. I find a hatch to the vent. I crawl my way through them. I put a bomb down. A very powerful one. I jump out of the vent and land in a superhero pose. I get up and hug the wall. I make my way to the conference room. I see a very important meeting being held. I put the silencers on one of my hand guns. I aim at their heads and take them out in one shot. I go over to the door and open it.
"Hey there remember me." I swing my gun around and I start shooting at the contributors. After I kill them I drag the bodies of the guards in the room. I place another bomb. I go to the centre of the building still in the shadows. I turn my head seeing them train girls ballet. They look so innocent but on the inside they are monsters like me. I place another bomb under the table. I make my way to the heads office. I take the guards down again. I knock the door.
"Come in." I hear her say. I walk in. The look on her face. I smirk at her.
"Hey there." I say.
"What are you doing here my child." She say sweetly. My blood is boiling now.
"To kill you and everyone here." I say through gritted teeth.
"Well nothing's stopping you, go ahead." She say. I lunge at her. She quickly move out of the way. She grab the knife in my holster and slice my arm. I grunt in pain. I twirl around and flick my other knife into her arm. She drop the knife. I roll over and grab it. I kick the back of her legs and she goes flying forward. There's a huge thud. I get on top of her and grab a fistful of her hair and hold a knife too her throat.
"This is for everything you've done to me, Nat and my sister." I say angrily. Before I could slice her neck she kick my back I let my guard down and she rolls on top of me. I kick her off me. She land on the wall. She quickly get up. She pull a gun from somewhere. She start firing. I hide behind the table. I didn't notice but I got shot in my leg. I groan. I grab my gun on my back and start shooting back. I hit her at least two times. She's out of ammo. I get up and punch her in the face. She punch my side. She tackle me too the wall. I duck down and rapidly punch her stomach. She stumble back. She throw my knife back at me. It slices my side. I run and slide under her legs and push her like before. I go for a different approach this time. I step on her back and she screams in pain.
"I'll never forgive you." I say.
"I made you, my child my seductress. You would be nothing without me." She say spitting out blood.
"I'd be more than I am now." I say. I slice her throat. I get up. I scream and the pain I'm in. I'm in pain everywhere. I place one last bomb. I grab all of my guns and knifes and put them back. I rip a bit of the Heads outfit and I tie it tightly around the top of my gunshot wound. I limp out of the room.
"There she is our sister." I see some of the other trainees.
"Not for long girls." I say smiling. I jump up into the vent. I crawl my way to the top. I fall once I stand up. I crawl my way to the grappling line. I grab ahold of my leg. I hold onto the the attachment and I press the automatic button to take me back. I pack all of my gear away and I sling it over my shoulder. With all the might I have left I make my way to the jet. Stopping a couple of times to catch my breath. Come on Anna you can do this. I open the doors and get in. I put my bag down. I get into the pilot seat. I take off. I hover the jet over the facility and press the detonate button. I watch the hell hole that I had to call home for most of my life go up in flames.
"Goodbye mother fuckers." I whisper. I fly around in circles to see if I can find any people who escaped. My eyes start to get heavy. For fucks sake don't close your eyes. No one escaped. I steer the jet and I put the coordinates in.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y take me home." I say.
"Ok coordinates set for the avengers compound." She say. I get up and go to the bag and grab a first aid kit. I grab the tweezers. I put a piece of cloth in my mouth as I try to get it out. Unsuccessful. After a while trying to stay awake I finally land. I use all the strength I have to get up. As I open the doors I see all the avengers. I limp my way down the ramp. I see Bucky. He looks sad and angry. I try to walk but I get a little light headed. I go to say something but I collapse. Luckily for me Bucky caught me.
"I-I'm sorry." I whisper. I don't get an answer back before everything goes black.