Chapter 6

It's finally Saturday. The most awaited one.

Ilhoon woke up early, well, because he slept early. But the others were still sleeping. He tried to Sleep again, but once he was awake it was not easy to go back to sleep. But where is Sungjae? He got up and searched for him but he was nowhere to be found, then he realized he may have slept in Changsub's room.

He was now feeling hungry. He went to the kitchen to see if there was anything that he could eat.

There was nothing left over from last night so he decided to cook ramyeon as it would be the easiest.

It was halfway done, when he heard the main door of the house, someone entering. He went there to check who it was. It was Hyunsik. He is back from his trip. And right on time.

He went to him to help with his luggage.

"Hyung annyeong "

"Heyy Ilhoon-ah, how r u" he ruffled his hair. Ilhoon made a face at him but did not say anything.

"I am good Hyung."

"What's cooking? It smells nice. Where is everyone?"

"They are still sleeping. You wanna eat? I'm making ramyeon"

"Sure, thanks Ilhoon. I am so hungry right now. I will quickly take a shower and be back"

"Cool."

They were both eating after a few minutes.

"it's very good, thanks, and sorry for making you work as soon as I arrived," Hyunsik said while smiling at him

Ilhoon shrugged "I was making for myself anyways, How was your trip?"

"Great but tiring"

"Hyung I Wanted to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Next year, I am planning to apply for an internship at your company"

"Really?? That would be cool if you get in. If you are lucky you may even get to work with Changsub Eunkwang or Minhyuk. You will learn a lot"

"Yeah... But I was hoping to work with you"

"Me?? Why??" Hyunsik was a bit surprised at this.

"I like to travel a lot and I really am interested in your specialization"

"But I never worked with interns before and I'm not sure if the company will allow Interns to travel, how would you manage college and travel?"

"But Eunkwang Hyung said last night that it is possible if you talk to the company once I get in successfully, and I can manage, I have planned it already"

"Ahh. Is it? But you have to get in first. Then we can see how it goes"

"Yeah"

Sungjae woke up and came out of the room.

"Ohh Hyunsik Hyung, you are back," he said out loud in excitement

"Hey Sungjae.. long time no see"

"Yeah.. you know Hyung you are right on time."

"Why?"

" Tonight we have a party"

"Oh yeah, who said"

"Changsubbie🤭"

All started laughing at that