Chapter 12

A few days later!!

Changsub was in a meeting when his phone vibrated.

Sungjae Calling.. it said. But he hung up.

Sungjae calling... Again!!! What's with this kid? So he texted "In a meeting🙄"

"Call me ASAP" He got the reply instantly

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"I am okay. But call me as soon as the meeting is over"

"Okay"

And it wouldn't be a surprise if Changsub was not able to concentrate on his meeting anymore. As soon as his meeting was over, he called Sungjae immediately and the latter picked in an instant.

"Hyung" Changsub's worries almost doubled when he heard Sungjae's voice.

"What's wrong Sungjae-ya?"

"When are you going to be back home?"

"Depends upon what you are going to tell me"

"Dad is here"

"WHAT?!?! WHY?!?!?HOW??" he yelled so loud. Thank goodness he went back to his cabin, no one could hear him.

"He came to SK a few days ago and went to my school today to see me, but then I was not there, so he came here."

"Ohh" that was the only thing he managed to say. Not that he expected something from that man but it would have been good to hear 'He came to visit us'.

"Hyung, please hurry up and come home" Sungjae knows how much Changsub hates talking about his father, let alone meeting him. But he needs him right now

"I will come after he leaves Sungjae"

"Please Hyung, he wants to meet you".

"But I don't want to see him."

"But--"

"Don't force me Sungjae. Call me when he is gone." and with that, he hung up. He can be extremely stubborn when he wants to.

Sungjae tried calling again(many times actually), but he didn't pick up. He needed some space right now. Oh how much he hated that man. He tried to calm down but his phone ringing continuously was not helping at all. So he picked it up and yelled "I don't want to meet him Sungjae, STOP CALLING ME."

Sungjae totally understood him, but the situation can't be helped at all so he said "He went to school Hyung and he knows what happened in school". Sungjae said and Changsub finally realized. Realized Sungjae would never ask him to meet his dad if it wasn't an emergency. And this was an emergency. Why? Because if there's one thing that Sungaje can't do it is to talk back to his father. Not Changsub, but his father. And Changsub was so sure that right now, when he is drowning in his misery and sadness, Sungjae would be in full-on panic mode.

"Ohh" yes an Ohh again.

"yes and he wants to talk to you about that"

"Why me? Can't you tell him what happened? Why do you need me?" His stubborn self was still not ready to do what he didn't want.

"He is not listening to me. He only listens to you. Please come home hyung" Yes, if there is one thing that his father does, it is to listen to Changsub. Because he barely talks to him, so he never says no to anything he asks for. It has been like that so far at least. But Changsub was so irked with the situation, he didn't want to go but he didn't want to leave Sungjae alone. "What does he want?" He really wasn't expecting an answer to that, he was just taking out his frustration.