| 3 | Friends?

Aleksander's POV;

We just met for a short time, yet it's getting awkward for the both of us.

ORAINE | 3:23 PM

There are no people or zombies around the town. You can only just hear the raindrops and the birds chirping. It's quite creepy here, but we need to find shelter in this town.

You can see trash and debri in the streets. Branches of trees fallen down, broken glass from shops, and the whole town center in ruins.

There's a huge house at the outskirts of the town. I guess that's the only place that would be best to stay, since the whole town is in ruins.

Sighs, it's quite tiring to be on such a pretty long trip. I stopped the car near the abandoned mansion.

"Benicio, wake up." I whispered as I pat his shoulder.

Benicio immediately woke up and removed my hand away from him. "Omg, did I fell asleep?!" he gawked.

"Yes, buddy. And we're staying here tonight." I replied.

"O-okay." Benicio stuttered.

He do look cute when he blush, but it doesn't mean I like him romantically. Ugh, my head. Victoria help me from this misery.

"Don't you stare at me again, Aleksander. You just said that we're staying here tonight, so come on help me pack some things we need." Benicio sneered.

Gosh, he's harsh. It kinda turned me on. "Okay, buddy. Calm down." I smiled.

I took some blankets, a gun, knife, and a water container; while Benicio got the other gun and some food. The rain suddenly stopped for a while, and we took the opportunity to get in the mansion, and the rain just fell again.

"Phew, thank goodness the skies is with us." Benicio said.

The door was open and we got in with no difficulties. I opened the lights and started to check the whole house with a gun in my hands.

"Stay here, Benicio." I whispered.

He nodded and looked around the room.

The house was so messy, and it looked like someone broke in the house. As I carefully walked at the hallways. I heard some grumbling noises in one of the rooms. I guess it's one of the people that lived here. I got close, and there it is, a zombie with a decapitated arm. I tapped the other side of the wall, and he immediately ran to the place where the noise is from, I took him down on the floor at his back and grabbed my knife and stabbed it at his head. Blood was gushing out and I was covered in bodily fluids. I stabbed him again at the head until no movements are present.

I continued to search the house and there was two more zombies incoming. I shot them both at their heads and their flesh just flew everywhere.

Benicio ran towards the gun noises that I made. "Aleksander, is everything okay?" he breathes heavily from running.

"Yup, the house is clear of zombies now. The other zombies outside here can't hear us anyways, thanks to the thunderstorm happening." I smiled as I remove some rotting flesh that got stuck in my clothes.