| 1 | The Day

The Man In The Photo:
Aleksander Guzelnig

A surge of massive and dangerous disasters is about to hit the peaceful country of Bräusland. Aleksander had planned, as he knew that in no time, the virus would arrive anytime and bring destruction to the country in a short period. He knew he had to move quickly before he'd get caught in the chaos.

ARCABA | 12:03 PM

A hit of headache punched Aleksander, the sunlight touches his face as it goes through the windows. He did a few stretches and went to his living room, looking for the remote. A sense of disaster went through Aleksander making him turn on the news.

"The Neazoiverma virus is infecting everyone in the City of Colin and is slowly going towards the country's capital. Government forces are trying their best to contain the virus in the Colin Peninsula. Rest assured that the government tries its best for the security of the country" the male news anchor reported.

"Another news flash, as we can see here that the City of Colin is slowly falling. Survivors are still trying to escape at the makeshift border at the Colin Peninsula and are still coming to the checkpoints." the other female news anchor reported.

"This damn people." Aleksander bluntly said in his mind. He also realized that his supplies were low which made him go to the grocery store nearby at his apartment.

...

While walking towards the grocery store, people were running around in chaos, with a bunch of food and necessary supplies. He hoped that there was still some stock left for him to get.

As he went inside the store full of crowded people rushing for things, almost all the shelves were left empty for him to grab something. Even though the people are grabbing whatever supply they can get, Aleksander got a few canned foods and medical supplies. After getting the essentials, he went off from the hot and sweaty store.

Living alone, with no family members to worry about, he's all good and set for a lengthy time trip and to survive in this apocalypse. Aleksander grabbed his wedding ring and went to open the television for the last time.

"BREAKING NEWS: The Virus Is Spreading And Now Is Going Towards the Capital. An infected man passed the checkpoint and now is out there infecting other people in the City of Mardin just south of the capital is going into chaos. Get ready people and survive." the male news anchor reported then walked out of the screen.

The emergency alert systems started to go off on the television and the sirens started to go off as well. Aleksander grabbed his weapons and supplies and ran off to his SUV. 'It's time, those wieders is near Arcaba, there's no time to lose.' he murmured then went inside the car.

ARCABA | 1:49 PM

Government forces have barricaded all areas in the south districts of Arcaba and the other cities of Hainri and Aubu. And now the toll gate and checkpoints in Idui are full of cars trying to get out of the Capital.

Aleksander opened the radio and heard that the highways through Idui had been blocked by cars and people decided to walk instead of waiting in the checkpoints. The good news is that he went through a shortcut to get through Idui that leads to the Heimli Forest to escape the zombies. A glimpse of hope enlightened his mind and gave him the idea to go to the City of Fort Branc since he knew that it would take time for the zombies to reach the city since the island is massive and there were the Chanc Alps and Heimli Forest that cuts off Fort Branc from the whole island.