| 4 | Gurl?!

The Girl In The Picture:
Charon Dunkins

Aleksander's POV;

Time is running out. If we can't get to Harquilia in two days, we might have to get to get a detour again.

SOMEWHERE IN THE GADINQ VALLEY | 6:38 AM

The sun is up and it's getting hot. Fields of grass and the mountain ranges surrounds us looks so magnificent.

Benicio won't stop staring at me. Sighs, I shouldn't be making crazy decisions anymore like staying the night in such a crowded town full of zombies even though it looks deserted.

My foot hurts in so much pain, I hope I could handle it for so long.

"Aleksander, are you okay? You look like that you're in pain." Benicio asked.

I stopped the car engine and looked directly at him. "I'm not fine, buddy. My right foot hurts from the impact when we jumped at the house."

"You could've told me earlier then!" Benicio yelled and immediately grabbed the medkit behind my chair. "Stupid..." he murmured.

"Sorry, bud." I just looked at him all the time while we was putting bandages at my injured foot.

Every touch of his hand near my injuries is making me feel safe and healed. It's so soft, and I want more.

I want more of him.

I want him so bad. In my arms, lips, hands, heart, just everything.

We just met for a short time but his charm, I can't get rid of it. His face is just-... Wait a minute, I don't know more about his personality. I wanna know more about him.

"Done." Benicio seals the bandage in my foot.

I leaned over him and hugged him real tight. The warmth of his is just so relaxing and soothing. I can feel him shivering, "What's wrong, bud?" I whispered at his right ear.

Benicio tries to budge but I won't let this man escape from me. "Aleksander, you're too close!"

"I don't care, buddy." I faced him face-to-face, looking directly at his eyes with pure cold eyes.

His eyes were almost starting to burst out tears, and I just closed my eyes. I'm sorry Victoria, but this man stole my heart easily and I can't let him get out with it.

I kissed him on his soft lips, not caring about everything. This obsession become more and more aggressive to the days as I get longer to be with him.

I thought he was just a interesting man, but he's a innocent criminal who stole my heart.

"I wanna know more about you." my lips bursted out of nowhere.

"If you wanna know more about me, you could've just asked!" Benicio pouted.

I sat back in the driver's seat, and just looked at the road. "Forget about the kiss. It doesn't mean anything and I wasn't supposed to do it anyways."

"What did you say?! That was my first kiss!"

"Just forget about it." I started the car engine and started to drive.

"Sir-... I always keep my first kiss to a very special person and you just stole it!" Benicio continues to berate me.