| 6 | River

Aleksander's POV;

The car has been stolen and we don't have any vehicle to use, sighs.

GADINQ VALLEY | 12:00 PM

I'm tired of planning trips going to some places and having things just always happens unpredictable. We'll just go with the flow and find a safe place to stay.

"Are you tired walking?" I asked as I slow down walking.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired actually." he stopped walking and looked at me directly.

W-what's going on?

"Can we be honest?" he continues.

"About what?" I shrugged.

"About us." he murmured.

"What about it? There's nothing between us." I smiled.

Benicio looked away and blushed from embarrassment. He kinda looks cute not gonna lie. W-wait, something between us?! Does he like me back?!

"Aleksander, are you gonna stay there? We gotta move or it'll get dark." Benicio stomps away with his face red leaving me behind the path.

"O-okay."

Then a zombie just appeared out of nowhere and assaulted Benicio to the ground. "Aleksander! Help me!" he cried as he was struggling to fight back.

I ran immediately to save him. "Don't you touch Benicio with your dirty hands!" I yelled as I slaughtered the zombie with no mercy. The zombie's skull is wrecked as I keep bashing his head with a machete until it didn't move.

Benicio stood up covered with the zombie's blood and teared up rotten flesh. "Ugh, it smells awful." he said with disgust in his face.

"We need to clean you up." I carried him with both arms. "There's a river nearby, maybe we can also stay there for awhile."

Benicio just nodded, still traumatized of what happened. I can see his eyes holding back tears and his hands shivering.

"Come on, you're safe with me." I whispered.

CLAÏRE RIVER | 1:03 PM

This river has a great spot to stay for a night. You can hear the flow of waters and birds chirping, yet the clouds aren't welcoming.

"You can wash up at the shore, I'll be setting the tent here. We're staying here for the night."

"Don't you dare peek." Benicio hissed.

"Don't worry, buddy." I smiled.

Benicio went straight ahead to the river, while I set up our tent. Thank goodness we still have this tent or else we don't have any shelter.

Hmm, what is he doing right now? I looked back at him, and I saw his naked back pale soft skin and those slight curvy cheeks of his. I wanna be inside-... What am I thinking?! I shouldn't be thinking that.

"Aleksander, once I found out that you peeked, I'll definitely kill you." Benicio stared at me from afar.

"Y-yes, buddy." I nervously said and sweats the freak out.

I connected all the wires of the tent and I just need to set it up. "Buddy, do you think its good putting the tent right here?" I said with a loud voice.

"Anywhere is fine." Benicio replied as he went out of the water and started to wear his wet clothes.

I started to set up our tent, while Benicio grabbed our bags and checked everything we only have. "We barely have any food Aleksander, what should we do?" he asked as he came close to me.

"I'll eat you tonight then." I jokingly said and smirked at him.

"Don't make that jokes Aleksander. I literally almost got eaten earlier." Benicio angrily stepped away and puts back our things in the bags.

I sighed, "Such a cute little mad kid."

"Don't talk Aleksander." Benicio shouted at me with his face totally red.

He looks so mad, I feel that he's gonna kill me. "Sorry." I pouted in a teasing manner.

"So you won't stop, aren't you..." he pushed me down to the ground and sat on top of me. "You need to stop teasing me or else..." Benicio sadistically smiled.

Bet he won't-

"Hey, don't be so dirty minded you old man."

"Sorry, I can't help it when you're literally like that." I grabbed his chin and put closer to mine. "Please, let me."

I kissed him and grabbed his back closer and closer to me. I can hear his groans and feel his tears. "P-please..." he moans.

I stopped and went on his neck sucking it hard to make a mark. He keeps moaning without saying anymore words. I can feel him undressing my belt, while I'm grabbing on him making a hickey on his neck.

I looked at him again, "Who's the one that is the pervert eh? You just rapidly removed my belt." I smirked.

"Who's the one that harassed me first?" he pushed me down and stood up with his face totally red.

He literally makes me want to do it to him when he makes that face. I could just look at him everyday.

"Hey, I'm sorry!" I shouted as he lock himself up inside the tent. "Come on buddy."

"Not funny." he sobs.

CLAÏRE RIVER | 9:37 PM

After apologizing for hours, he came out of the tent and went to get a fish in the campfire.

"Yo, what took you so long to eat dinner, baby." I smirked handing him a hot cup of chocolate.

I received a small sound 'hmph' while he took the cup vigorously. "Thanks..."

"You're welcome, buddy."

"Hey, Aleksander... About what happened earlier, I just didn't knew what to do anymore at that point." Benicio fiddles in his seat, avoiding any eye contact.

I sighed and held his shaking hands, "Hey, hey, hey. Don't worry about it buddy, it's my fault to lead you into something you don't like." I looked at his eyes making him know that I'm giving him assurance that everything will be okay.

"O-okay..." he muttered with him getting red.

"Go eat your food and drink that hot choco." I patted his back and stood up to clean the mess I made cooking our dinner.

As I was just walking towards the place where I cooked our dinner I heard like someone is coming close and I looked back at Benicio and a huge zombie is near behind him.

"BENICIO!!!" I screamed.