A date with a mama Owl

You were working on the body of the robo Fizzy screwing in a bolt before she twitches slightly making you jump back but relaxed. Then jumped with a yelp when your phone rings. You look at the caller ID seeing it was Stella.

You: hello Stella

Stella: ah, y/n, hello, there was a thought in my mind 

You: that is?

Stella: would you like to go out for a dinner and talk or something.

You: like a date

Stella: well, (sighs) yes Exactly.

You: well when should I come to you.

Stella: five o'clock is good near this location.

You hear a ding and you look to see a map of a location near the richer areas of pride.

You: alright.

She then hangs up the phone You get of the couch and went to your room to change. When you entered you see Niffty on your bed, doing snow angels with your clothes surrounding her as she giggles. You give her a look as she noticed your stare and gives you a blank scared look.

You sneak across not breaking eye contact from Niffty as she just stares back not moving. You then grab some random clothes and the coat from the closet and sneaked back to the door still not breaking eye contact. You give her one last look before closing the door.

(Later)

You go down the street seeing that you were in the more richer areas and see many bird like demons who give you a look because of your appearance either that or they think your a poor sinner. You then see Stella in a very elegant outfit.

You checked a window and swipe your hair back getting your "antenna" a bit

You checked a window and swipe your hair back getting your "antenna" a bit. You then walk over which gets Stella attention, she gives a smirk and puts her hands under her head.

You: you look, beautiful

Stella: thank you, I think you look quite dashing if not common.

You sit on the other side.

You: well at least I don't look like someone who got thrown up by a galaxy.

She gives a smirk before biting her lip, seductively. A waiter comes over with a pad.

Waiter: name

Stella: Stella goetia and my commoner date.

He writes that while you give her a scrutinised look before realising something.

Waiter: I'll be back with the menu's madam and Sir.

He walks off leaving you two alone.

You: you know what, I got you figured out.

Stella:*checks nails* on what darling

You: you communicate with people better through arguing with them or insulting them and when they do it back properly you get intrested.