Murder family

You started to stir in bed and your eyes started to flutter open and the first thing you see is the stunning Princess. She also woke up meeting your gaze, then smiles.

Charlie: hey baby, how was you're sleep?

You: wonderful, even with you.

She then leans in, kisses you and slips her tongue in, you were surprised but entered a kiss wrestle but she over powers you. A minute later you parted and looked at each other. You then get up and stretched out before getting out.

You: right I have work.

You feel Charlie hugging your back rubbing her head on your back.

Charlie: no, can't you call them to say you're sick

You turn around and grab her hands

You: I'm sorry, but I will make it up, I promise.

You kiss her nose making her smile.

Charlie: Okay.

You then grab some clothing and started to put them on you look to see Charlie looking away with a blush.

You: what, you embarrassed to look.

Charlie: it's only polite.

You chuckle and go to the mirror and adjust your collar. While Charlie looked away she doesn't noticed the heart, and Patches You then go to Charlie and kiss her on the nose.

You: I'll be back later in the evening. Love you.

You then opened the door and was met with vaggie

You: hey Vaggie, just going to work and Charlie is-

She grabs you by the Collar leans in and kissed you on the lips, which caught you by surprise, but you sank in to it, she then backs of and had a huge grey blush on her face.

Vaggie: love you, hun

You: love you too

You kissed her cheek and go down the hall, Vaggie then goes in your room and sees Charlie sleeping. She smiles and goes over.

 You go down the stairs, adjusting your wrists then ran into Alastra who had her same old grin. She then spotted you and came up to me

Alastra: y/n dear, I wanted to tell you that I also happened to-

You then lean in and kissed her cheek which caused a huge blush to appear by the unexpected move.

You: love you too

She did something unexpected she gave a genuine smile, then leaned in and kissed you on the lips, then leans back.

Alastra: good to know n/n, when you get back Angel, Husk and Niffty will confess later, so be prepared darling.

You: I'll be sure to accept.

Alastra: have a spectacular day at work. oh and before you go.

She leans forward and kissed your cheek making you blush. You get the coat on turning into your human disguise before leaving. Alastra feels her cheek from where you kissed, and her ears flutter for a moment.

(Meanwhile)

You eventually got to the front door and started to make your way to imp City.

You took a bit of time looking around seeing a lot of building with horns.

You eventually got to the building and got in, find the gang doing a single thing. Millie teaching Moxxie to use the crossbow on Loona who's holding a photo of a family.