Kitchen Tour!

Kurtis and Jerry walked for what seemed like hours, and Kurt wasn't even sure where he was going. Jerry was still in a sour mood, so Kurtis had to resort to looking at the scenery, and he couldn't believe his eyes.
Everything was so familiar, but so large and vast. Kurtis felt a twinge of guilt for all the small mice and bugs he had shot, because this was their world too.

Jerry stopped at a tall wooden island. Kurt believed they were in the kitchen, as they were standing on linoleum floor and cabinets were everywhere.
"Its time to go grocery shopping," Jerry said, rubbing his paws together. "When the cats away, the mice will play."

Jerry looked around for a sec, then scampered to a broom. He climbed up it with ease, then jumped onto a granite platform. He wiggled his legs, then leaped from the small platform to the kitchen sink. Jerry suddenly remembered Kurtis, and looked down to see the shaken shrunken human.
"How do I get up there?!" Kurtis squeaked, cupping his hands around his mouth to scream louder.
"Just climb, like a mouse," Jerry said.
Kurtis ran to the broom and tried clinging for a second, but he lost his grip and fell.
Jerry sighed, then pushed some bowls from the sink onto the floor. He pushed them into a stepping stone sort of pattern, with the bowls getting taller and taller. Kurtis finally joined Jerry on the kitchen sink, out of breath and seething.
           "Doh, why did this happen to me?!" Kurtis cried aloud, and Jerry gave him a sad shake of the head.
"What matters now is our dinner," Jerry said, then pointed to some cabinets in the distance.
"Thats where the provisions are. You can handle those." Jerry then pointed to a massive silver rectangle, which Kurtis knew was the fridge.
"Thats where the fresh things are, and Mickey and Nibbles will tackle that."
Jerry then licked his lips, and his eyes glazed over. He turned his finger towards a towering row of shelves, and on the top of it all was a yellow wheel the size of the moon.
Jerrys whiskers were dripping with hunger, and his tail was curled with mischief. He turned towards Kurtis, and told him, "And I will get the cheese."