The Cheese Heist

With Jerrys signal, the 3 mice and 1 mouse-sized human got to work.

Kurt stacked some dishes, being careful not to chip them. With heaves and grunts, Kurtis was able to stack 2 porcelain bowls, but once he put the second bowl on, he released it would be too tall to stack anything else. Panicked, Kurtis threw some apples, and though it seemed ridiculous, the fruits stayed in place. Pleased, Kurtis carefully climbed the mound, and with 2 hands clasped firmly, Kurtis opened the cabinets. The food was laid out exactly like Jerry had said, making the theft easy.
Kurtis chose a single serving bag of Cape Cod Chips, a single serving bag of Cheetos, a box of Frosted Flakes, and a granola bar, just as Jerry had instructed. Kurtis also saw some gummy bears, but didnt want to try his luck. The chip bags were easy to throw down, as they were light and squishy, and the granola bars were barely bigger than Kurtis, so throwing them down was also a breeze. The cereal was a little more awkward to toss, but Kurtis was still able to bring all his food down safely.

At the same time, Mickey and Nibbles were raiding the fridge. With Mickey's help, Nibble climbed to the top of the fridge, and pushed the line where the 2 fridge doors met. Mickey pulled the fridge door, and with a *whoosh* sound the fridge opened. After climbing back down, Nibbles eyes grew wide at the sight of the fridge. Mickey gave him a stern glance, reminding the young mouse of their mission, and the 2 got back to work.
Mickey threw Nibbles fruits and vegetables, and Nibbles would gently place on the ground. A pawful of blueberries, some strawberries, a couple of carrots, grapes gallore- nothing the humans would immediately notice. Mickey jumped down from the fridge platform, and looked to Jerry, wondering if he had completed his mission.

Jerry had been hard at work, and through some miracle, had a sizable triangle of cheese in his hand. He noticed Mickeys eyes, and grinned with pride.