Group cheer

"Kurtis you will raid the pantry. Look for cereals, cheese puffs, potato chips, and granola. The cereal boxes are awkward to carry, but light. Tom wont notice either, because he has SO many frosted flakes. Opening the cabinet can be tricky, so stack some magazines and fruits. You've got this, newbie.

Mickey, Nibbles- you know the drill. You two are on fridge duty. Nibbles, baby, you have never done the fridge before, but you've seen daddy do it, so I believe in you. Daddy will get you to the top of the fridge, and you need to kick the door with all your might. Daddy will be pulling on the handle at the same time, so with your combined strength, you will crack that sucker like a can.
Aim for small fruits and veggies. I wouldn't mind some of that cake either, but take what you guys can carry.

As for me, I will finally get that cheese wheel, and no, Mickey, not the whole thing. Just the nearest corner. That will feed me for a month- and no, Mickey, I wont eat it all in one sitting. I know this a tough one, because the cheese is so high, but I have been lifting. Lets do this quickly and make no mess- I believe in us all, so lets do this!"

Jerry finished his plan and thrust his arm into the middle of the group. Everyone also added their arms, and after a cheer, the plan was ready to commence.