Chapter 20

Skylar POV.

As soon as I opened my eyes I could feel that Luke wasn't beside me. Here's my chance. His book was sitting right there. No Skylar you can't Stop your curiosity right now. But it's too late his book was in my hands

1st page:

"Dear who ever I am doing this too. I know this is lame but my therapist said it was a good idea. It's now been 2 months since I have tried to take my own life. I still feel the same emptiness and loneliness. I still feel the constant worry of everyone around me. I have ran away from home, I am currently crashing at a mates house, Calum's. He's a good friend, I met him at a party and we seem to have connected in some way. He introduced me to some other guys who I seem to have actually liked. Anyway I hope one day I'll smile for real and be who i am meant to be and not some no hope guy who can't even remember why he is so down in the first place."

Stop it Skylar this is wrong. He is your boyfriend, stop invading his privacy this is so wrong. I continue anyway.

2nd page.

"It's been a while since I have wrote in this stupid thing. All my friends and I have moved into a house together and we all enjoy each others company. I have to fly to Brisbane for some interview for my dads work. Even though I don't talk to my parents they still care about me and they set me up for this interview. So i am currently on the plane to there. I am a lot happier than what I was 8 months ago. I have given up drinking and I stopped going to parties and have just focused on helping myself, so wish me luck for this stupid thing"

Stop.

3rd page-

"I have no clue what is happening to me. Am I falling in love, have I already fallen? I don't know. On my way back from Brisbane I met a girl named Skylar she is just incredible. I could tell she had a story to tell when I saw her. What kind of girl was on a plane by herself at 1 o'clock in the morning? But then again what was I doing? I felt instanced butterflies when I saw her. She is staying here with me and the boys. Calum asked her to move in, which sounded crazy because I only just met her. What are my feelings doing? I've never felt this before. Like actually what the fuck is happening? Can someone please tell me? Wait I'm talking to a book. Fuck. I have some problems."

Skylar why, this is his personal things. Why can't you fucking stop.

Page 4

"It's been a while again since I have spoken to myself. A lot has happened. Skylar is currently sleeping in our bed. We've been dating for about 5 months and she's been pregnant, in the hospital and has met my parents. It's crazy to think we almost had a baby together. Not that I didn't want one, its that we are young and it would just be hard to handle. I feel like we have came so far from our first day. I find it incredible how much I have grown to love her. Some times I wish that I knew her way back and other times I like it they way it is. I asked you to marry her, that was a fail, she freaked out. Things seem to be different though. And I don't know why. But I hope this goes away, I don't like it. Watching her sleep right now is beautiful. This moment I just want to have forever. I never want to leave her, I know for a fact that I need her more than what she needs me. I really need her"

Wow, I feel so stupid for some reason. I am crying rapidly, and I just need to stop reading but I can't. One more page and maybe that will satisfy me.

Page 5

"Skylar went away with Jess, she explained how she felt and thought this was for the better, which it is. But I miss her so much. Everything just aches and I'm tempted to have a drink but I know if I do I won't be able to stop and I'll end up doing something stupid. I'm just so scared that she will be the one to leave. My band is doing well and so is Skylar's little YouTube thing. I'm so proud of her. Here's another story turns out Emily loved me all these years. I'm still in shock.Back to missing her, it's all I think about. I've never felt like I have belonged and i finally do now. With the boys and Skylar. Jess seems to be good too. To end this on a nice note, Skylar's sister wants to talk to her."