A Friendly Beef

*It's been a couple of days since you met your new group of friends. At S everything and everyone seems different. You found out Kaoru and Kojiro skate at S and even look different when they skate. The course at S is dangerous as well you were following people down the course and almost fell off your board going at a fast speed. If it wasn't for Kaoru, who goes by Cherry at S, you would have fell. Thankfully you were okay but your board wasn't. Your board ended up breaking a wheel but thanks to your new friend Reki it getting fixed. Everyone at S has their talents and specialty that you hope to see more of what they can do. It's your day off and everyone agreed to meet up to skate. Reki said he would also give you your "new" board. He said he did more than fix the wheel and you will just have to see what he did at the park. You start making your way over to the skate park it takes you longer than usual because you would usually skate there*

Y/n: ugh I hate walking I hope whatever reki did to my board its better than me walking

Kojiro: Walkings not that bad *he's moving slowly on his board*

Y/n: easy for you to say you're on your board and why are you dressed like you're going to S?

Kojiro: I always wear this when I skate. Besides the ladies like to look

Y/n: okay sure whatever Mr chick magnet

*you both laugh as you make your way to the skate park. When you get there you see that one person is missing Kaoru. You also notice Reki is holding something behind his back. You assume it's your board since he said he would bring it today. You and kojiro approach the group and greet each other.*

Reki: so y/n you ready to see your new board?

Y/n: I gave it to you for a broken wheel what did you do to my board?

Reki: just trust me

*He brings a new board out from behind him and says it's yours*

*your new board*

Kojiro: Wow nice fix-up Reki

Y/n: It's nice I just really liked my old board design

Miya: you'll get used to it why don't you try it out

*you nod and start doing tricks. The rest of the gang joins you in skateboarding. You all have fun skating doing tricks and many other moves. You all laugh and have a good time. It gets to the end of the day and you are all talking*

Reki: so y/n have you decided on starting any beefs

y/n: what no I mean I don't even know the course and I'm not any good I'd loose in a heartbeat

Shadow: I raced some trashy ass people before you cant be that bad

Kojiro: yeah why don't you start one with one of us you have to put something on the line of course but at least with us you know it wont be anything bad

y/n: okay but umm who should I race

Miya: go for reki he looses all his races so you have a higher chance of winning

Reki: hey that's rude

*miya and reki argue as langa tried to break it up but with his gentle personality its not working out to well. Shadow watches along with kojiro as you start laughing.*

Kaoru: did I miss something *rides in dressed in his outfit of S*

Shadow: look who finally showed up

Kaoru: sorry but some of us have jobs to do. So whats is happening there *hes referring to miya and reki fighting*

Langa: miya made a comment that Y/n should start a beef with reki because they will have a better chance at winning 

*kaoru shakes his head at the childish argument. Everyone just sits and talks through their argument until they finally stop.*

Kojiro: so y/n who do you want to start a beef with

y/n: umm how about...

*you take a minute looking around and try to decide. Miya is really smart with moves especially being so accurate on how to correct them so its probably better to have him watch instead of compete. Shadow seems like he takes the rule "win by any means necessary" to literally and your scared of getting hurt so you rule him out immediately. Reki seems like he knows a lot about tricks but he does mess up a lot and you don't want an easy win if it turns out that way so you ruled him out to. Kojiro has a lot of muscle mass which could cause him to move a lot faster. You want a challenge for winning but with him its may be pushing more towards impossible. Your left with Langa or Kaoru. you think carefully about the decision and make your choice.*

Y/n: how about you *you look at cherry*

Kaoru (Cherry): why am I being part of this

Kojiro: oh come on the the newbie start a friendly beef with you gives them a chance to see what S is really like

Kaoru (cherry): ugh fine what do you want to put on the line

Y/n: oh umm i-i don't have much to offer so lets say the loser buys the winner something to eat

Kaoru (cherry): fine I guess that works be at S right when the gates open in a couple of days if your even a minute late you will automatically loose

y/n: deal your on

*kaoru leaves the skate park and everyone looks at you*

Miya: what made you choose cherry?

y/n: well I was stuck between him or langa in the end I had a feeling cherry would give me more competition than langa

Kojiro: good choice. Well its letting dark imma head home

Shadow: me aswell I have to open the shop tomorrow

Miya: I have an early morning practice so ill leave too

Reki: well I guess we will see you at S

Y/n: yeah see ya guys

*you all wave goodbye to each other and ride off in different directions. You have officially started your first beef. You wonder if you made the right choice to choose cherry but in the end you know that's the only way you can stay safe but also have a good race. You head home to your apartment and sleep for the night.*