Chapter 2

*Sound of tires screeching* 

Fuck. 

That was the first thing that came to her mind even before she opened her eyes.  Not yet awoke, she instinctively stretched her right hand forward to upfront seat and stabilized herself. The bus was almost empty, except one confused elderly man in the front row. The bus doors were now opened and a flashing yellow lights of the bus were on. 

Hope it is not them

After quickly scanning surroundings, she glanced at her smartwatch.

Location: not that far from the city. 

GoodIf they are here, the sent team is observing me or a they are already in here..

Putting a worried expression, she asked the elderly man and observed his reaction: " What happened?" 

Elderly man: " I have no idea, girl." After a slight pause he went and knocked on the cabin of the driver. There was no answer. 

*Clicking sound* 

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 

"Grandpa, move!", but before she could get to him, a crisp sound of gunshot was heard along with the sound of body hitting the metallic floor of the bus. The blood was gushing out of his stomach, staining his clothes along with the floor. A momental death. 

I see, they've already circled the bus. 

"Rest in peace, old man", she whispered. After closing his eyes, she smiled and stood up. The bus had already lost a chunk in it's head and a wind gently hit her face. Without turning her head, she said: "Was it Milandas?" 

?: " Ye-." 

Before agent can finish his words, she made a sharp turn to the right. A dagger with poison went right between his 3th and 4th rib followed with a push kick. The man staggered and fell back.

Okay, Let's do this.

*Inhale*

*Exchale* 

She turned and stepped in the direction of the open door of the bus. She was already encircled by a team of people in battle suits. 

*Several gunshots from her back* 

A red flowers bloomed on her chest. The pain and numbness that followed made her hear things. She remembered a strict voice of her old mentor:  "Rule number one and only. Make sure the target is completely dead...", and closed her eyes.

What a fucking miserable way to die. Victor, you clumsy little bastard. The poison didn't work. Thought it might be Vika's doing too. Moreover, I have not completed my wishlist yet and my revenge is not done too. Why there is nothing done properly in my life?! FUCK AL- 

???: "Drop the weapon now!" 

A small revolver was drawn from her crossbody bag. 

" Say to him that I tried." 

Lightness and the coldness of the gun on her temple were the last things she felt at that moment. 

???: "FUCK, stop her! Reporting, Mr.---- " 

---------------------------------------------------------------

loading...

..

.

*BEEP*

*Welcome to the ******, Rose!!!~

A darkness that surrounded her dissipated. The feeling of being submerged into the water had gone too. Feeling not so good, she tried to open her eyes. What the hell happened?  Who?