Part 4 (Smut alert ppl! lvl of spiciness: HH)

Soon, after they've finished eating, the darkness akin to a blanket with stars quickly covered the sky and began crying. 

Rose thought, strange, even if I ate, I do not feel that my teeth are dirty, huh?

Mio gently tapped her on shoulder and pointed in the direction of the their hand-made sleeping place. This blue alien looked nearly similar to a man, but was taller with a bulging muscles, had a pointier ears, sharper fangs and a beastly aura. His bangs were long, but stopped right at his tall nose bridge, hiding his eyes. 

Does he have a bunny tail like me, was the first thing Rose thought when they had a dinner. 

He wants to sleep? No night shift to look for danger? Well, he is native, so guess he knows how to survive here. 

Rose stood up and after stretching slowly went to the bed with a model walking. Let's use my killer  figure to seduce Mio~

Mio felt certain tension built up in his pants, as he saw a cute fluffy tail, sandwiched between two great round mounds, twitch from time to time as she walked to the bed. His mate had on the t-shirt as an only garment from the clothes. He facepalmed himself, and groaned in frustration. In order to decrease his desire, he tensed his abdomen. 

As soon as her head hit the leaf pillow, she went to the kingdom of dreams immediately with the gentle sound of the rain outside. Rose wanted to wait and see what will happen with closed eyes, but unbeknownst to her,  she was drained out of energy, as it was her first day in the new world. In the middle of night, when it was becoming a little chilly, she unconsciously clung to the warmth near her. Then, strong arm circled her waist, pulling her closer to himself, and a big palm warmed her stomach.

---

The warm rays of the sun began protruding the thick layers of the cloud and birds began to chirping from afar. Watch on Mio's arm gently vibrated, as a notification popped up.

 Suddenly, Rose opened her eyes, the vertical, thin, razor like pupils began relaxing, becoming rounder. Her tensed muscles relaxed too. She was in alien world, in alien body, and heck, with an alien man. The weight and warmth on her waist demanded attention from her. 

Hm?

A big arm was circled on her stomach. Rose began exploring it with great interest. It was a hand, but with a retractable black claws, as if he had done a cat claw manicure. Her's were of a light pink colour. Both of them had humanoid paws. It's cute, she thought. Wouldn't it be nice to live like this forever?

As she was gently poking the soft pillow of the big hand, she met with the Mio's eyes. He was a mixture of little drowsiness and confusion, but soon his face lit up. His entire body began vibrating, as he stretched and she was wrapped into a hug, facing his chest. My heat began earlier than planned, thought Mio. Rose felt vibration as he spoke: " Wafji ga hoat wm me?".

Rose: " Dummy, I don't understand you, but if you mean let's go to my home, then okay.", she circled on his chest with her right hand. Soon, she felt his erection poking into her abdomen, due to their lying position. It was hot. Mio's face had a faint blush and a desire to eat her up. Seeing it, Rose shuddered, she was in the mood since yesterday. She thought, why not?, and slowly opened up her legs, while not breaking eye contact with him. 

Mio felt how a string of his courting manners snap in the back of his mind. With a strong jerk he was now at the top of her. His massive figure towered over her slutty body and she was able to clearly see his eyes.

He was met with delicious sight:  disheveled t-shirt, which was too big for her, moved up from the sudden movement, and showed the whole world one of her big tits with inverted nipple. Her legs were wide open and he could see her welcoming him. Her star tattoo on crotch glowed in waves, as if telling him to hurry and take her.