Part 5 (lvl of spice H)

Stranger: " Fucker, where have you been!? I thought you've become a dinner to that giant flower snake! There were no news from you for almost two days!"

Rose thought it was a man at first, but it was a just a big boy. His skin was light blue and he was shorter, skinnier than Mio. 

Rose's eyes began dangerously glowing with red when she saw a small bruise forming on Mio's side. He intentionally let this boy hit him. Something told Mio that if he didn't stop her, Rose will beat up the boy, so he wanted quickly to have a talk with her on various topics- from manners to history and more. 

Arin was dumbfounded when a small face popped out from the back of his comrade. He stopped crying. 

Arin: " Eh!?"

It was a pink beauty in Mio's t-shirt. She had rose coloured hair and pink skin. Two big sharp eyes were looking at him without much interest, though her irises were red like Mio's. For a short moment he felt a killing intent, but it evaporated without a trace in a second. She was tall for a female, but within Mio's frame she looked petite.

Mio: " Arin, I lost my communication device and had on me only my watch and knifes. This is my mate, Rose. I need a translator to talk with her."

Arin grasped and looked at Rose with pity, because there was a possibility that she was abandoned by her family or base as a child. She was clearly an Ava- pointy ears, claws, fangs and everything were similar to his people.  

Arin: " That's why I egged you to update that stone age period watch to the modern one. Sigh. Okay. Ring me up when you two are ready. Bye! It was nice to meet you Rose!" 

With a smile Arin went to do his things, but inside, he was sobbing. Why did Mio got a mate sooner than I am? He said that females doesn't interest him right now. Fucker. Old man. I nearly sent a message to the council for help. WAIT. HAVE I ALREADY SENT IT OR NOT?

With an alarm ringing on his soul, he run to his home like a crazy. Phew. Thank Avil. I set a timer for tomorrow morning. Let's delete this. If Mio knew that I nearly asked HIM for help... Arin stopped himself from thinking further. He shuddered. 

---

Rose held tightly a rough hand that navigated her through the masses. His broad shoulders and naked back drew a lot of attention from others. There were indifferent gazes, jealous and curious ones too. Strange. No gazes that want to kill him or filled with hatred. Are aliens, no Ava people, peaceful by nature? I think they are monogamous? Is going left common here? Rose pouted. 

People here are pretty too. Though males have similar to Arin body type and females are, in general, shorter than me. All of them are in especially loose or body hugging garments. Huh? Oh. OH! How cute!!! She has this fluffy creature around her belly. Is that snake? Like fluffy snake with big eyes? And there is a dude with fire on his left shoulder. A pet? Actually, a lot of people here had pequliar pets with them.

As for Mio, he was having a hard time. Rose was holding his hand firmly, as if declaring sovereignty over him, and all gazes were directed to his mate, since she was only in t-shirt and nothing more. Furthermore, she was a beauty with full forms. Sensing an increase of male gazes directed to them, Mio felt furious. He scooped her up into princess carry and run towards his home.  

Rose softly yelped with sudden change but didn't protest. She nuzzled closer to Mio. His muscles contracted under her palm and she imagined how it would feel if he rammed into her. She felt throbbing need deep down. Right at that moment Mio felt activation of his star tattoo. His gaze deepened and he run faster. I found such a cute mate.