Fifth Tale - Morning Arrest

"Master... wake up."

Huh, morning already? Well I did fell asleep after my emotional wreck last night. I try to open my eyes and fight the light from the window. I turned my head to see Parla waiting for me.

"Murnin'... Parla..." I said with my tired voice.

"Good morning, Master~" She greeted back. I roll to the side so I can sit, but I ended up fell from the bed. Parla quickly run to my side and lift me up. "Are you alright, Master?!"

"Ghh, I'm alright." I assured her. Man, it's not even noon yet I already made myself an idiot. While being half awake, I feel my hand being held, which I guess that Parla's holding it.

"I'll help you wash your face, Master." She said. Wait, is she going to the bathroom with me? Well, if it's just to wash my face, then it's alright. I'm kind of afraid if I ever want to go and take a shower later... But regardless, she lead me to do the thing, and thankfully without any weird innuendos whatsoever.

After that, we're on our way to the dining room, now fully awake. I then remembered something from last night, which I should do it right now.

"Oh, Parla?" I said, which she turned to me, "Thanks for the pajamas. It's really comfy." I thanked her, and Parla giggled because of it.

"You're welcome, Master~" And with that, we arrived at the dining room, where the other Dragonmaids are waiting for me as well.

"Good morning, Master!" They greeted, and it feels weird to hear that from that many people at the same time. I greeted back and take a seat, which Tilroo brings a plate of two big toasted egg and cheese sandwich with a side of sausage. Simple? Yes. But knowing Tilroo, she made it that it's not just an ordinary sandwich. And of course, just by taking a bite of the sandwich, I feel like I'm eating a five star breakfast instead.

"You're welcome for the compliments, Master." Tilroo said with a confident smile. I swallow the bite and grin at her.

"If anything, I'm grateful for your food, Tilroo. It beats anything I ate back home!" I said, and continue eating my food. While I'm way into the food right now, the other maids looked at me with a surprise look. Should I worry? Well... I can't right now. This sandwich is just so good!

~~ >/Tilroo's POV/< ~~

That's... Master's genuine feeling! I did it! I managed to make him truly enjoy my cooking! My fellow maids are just surprised as I am, because we managed to open his heart, even by a bit. I have to work even harder if we want to keep this up, because once again, Master's happiness is our highest priority!

Ding dong!

Huh? A guest this early? Despite the loudness of the bell, Master is still into the bliss of the sandwich, which I'm glad. Our head maid then stood up, telling us that she'll be dealing with the guest, and went off doing so. Whoever the guest is, I hope they don't know about Master's existence...

~~ >/Houskey's POV/< ~~

How odd. Other than Rena, there shouldn't be any guest today, especially this early. Once I arrived at the doorway, I open the door to see someone that I'm not expecting.

 Once I arrived at the doorway, I open the door to see someone that I'm not expecting