Sixth Tale - To the S-Force Headquarters

After taking a quick shower and changing into a more fitting outfit, I came back to the entrance to see Houskey and the two S-Force officers waiting for me.

"Alright, I'm ready to go." I said, with Houskey now standing next to me.

"Great! Let's go then." The girl officer then lead us out of the Chateau. Now that we're outside, I see a futuristic looking car parked in front of the Chateau, and I can't help but to awe at it.

"First time seeing a vehicle like this?" The guy officer said. Well, I came in a world where cars like this is more of a concept from Tesla than anything... so I nod. "Heh, ours is nothing compared to many monsters you'll be seeing at Arch Typeia. Just wait until you meet the Railways and the Mecha Phantom Beasts, or even the Roids."

"Wait, so there are Monsters that are vehicles?!" That's a shocking thought. I mean, monsters that are like humans is weird enough, but in the likes of cars? Now I'm getting more curious about Arch Typeia.

"That's correct, Master. As you might expect, the Railways are living trains, while Mecha Phantom Beasts are planes with animal characteristics with it." Houskey explained. Man, I don't think I can get used to this. The door of the car then opens, with me and Houskey taking the back seat. The officers then starts driving, leaving the Chateau. On our way, I can't help but to feel nervous. I'm a human, and they're monsters. Even if there are humans, in this world, they're monsters. I don't know if I can handle being overwhelmed by this...

"Don't worry, Master. No matter how you feel, I will be by your side." Thanks Houskey. That is kind of assuring. Well, from the looks of it, it'll take a while for us to get to Arch Typeia, so don't mind if I take a nap...

~~ >> ~~ 

"We're here."

Wuh? Already? I open my eyes and... wait, did I sleep on the seat, or...

"Did you enjoyed your nap, Master?"

Ah... Not going to lie, I enjoyed it. I lift my head up and yeah, I slept on Houskey's lap. For the Maid, she giggled at me blushing for it.

"I'll take that as a yes." Houskey... Anyway, I look outside and see that the car stopped, so I opened the door and leave the car. Looking around, I think that we're in an underground parking lot.

"We're at our Headquarters." The girl officer said. "Right now, we're taking you to our office for questioning. Don't worry, it won't take long... depending on how many questions our Head Officer ask." Oh right, I almost forgot why we're here. I then feel my hand getting held by Houskey, and with that kind of assurance, I guess we should go to the office.

~~ >> ~~

After getting out of the hot parking lot, the main building looks neat. It looks like your typical multi-story building for businesses. If anything, it's like the one I visit once in a while back home.

"Bark Bark!"

A mechanical bark? Wait, there's a mecha dog here?! I look around and sure enough, I found it- it has two heads?!