Chapter 1: Introduction (Background Information)

*Not my artwork!*

(Y/N): Your Name,

11-19-21, (I'm writing for my own personal enjoyment, and I'm usually always booked up with life, so I won't post on a regular basis, Enjoy lovelies!)

!THIS COVERS BACKGROUND INFORMATION, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS PART!

Page Stats: 2.7 pages, 908 Words, 4,900+ Character&spaces typed.

Water descended down your face. You smiled, mostly to yourself, as you looked up with a fake look of annoyance. Milotic, gold and blue, snickered. You had been watering your small but heavy garden of berries, with its other section for cooking purposes. Milotic had been softly misting your garden while you picked at the ground to prevent the growth of harmful weeds.

When Milotic was a Feebas, you help her hatch when you were a kid. Your father used to privately raise orphaned pokemon and eggs that were left behind. When your father adopted a few eggs given up by a pokemon nursery. You welcomed him back home, in his hands was a small box. He sat the box on the coffee table in his small cottage walking off to the kitchen. You curiously peaked and saw a nest of towels with three pokemon eggs. You wiggled your way on top of the coffee table and stared before choosing an egg. You slowly lifted it out of the box and cradled it in your arms as you snuggled up on the couch with your new egg friend up against you. You covered yourself in blankets and your egg laid snug in your arms. Later, your father walked in after making the adopted pokemon dinner. He slightly panicked when he only found two eggs, then noticed you sound asleep. You had fallen asleep, nesting in pillows and blankets. He walked over to you and prodded the blankets, sighing in relief when he discovered the third egg. Since then, Milotic had always been with you. She even evolved when you're father traded ownership of her to you.

"Milotic!" You whined jokingly. You started to smile. "Are you done misting?" you asked the Mitotic. she nodded, something she picked up from studying you as a Feebas. You then gathered your baskets of berries and laid a sheet on the ground. You had cut and mixed berries with dust of herbal, natural medicine you created. It was a natural remedy you made up while living out in the comfort of the woods. You then put your blend in your basket and carry it to the wood line of you're home.

You lived in a small cave on the side of a cliff. It was a short, dead-end cave. You had made it home when you made a custom wall of wood and stone sealing off the cave. You even added windows. You lived near a lake of water which was connected to the sea by a gentle river. Not far off was the city of Driftveil.

Milotic happily slithered by you, she enjoyed this part of your usual routine most. You had connected with pokemon better than people. Milotic was your only pokemon and you had raised her from the moment you chose her out of the box of eggs.

"Here we are!" you chirped, laying the basket down to unfold your sheet. You scattered berries along on top of the sheet with purple flowering prints. pokemon, peeping out of the woods trotted in a hurry to you. You befriended the pokemon around your area and fixed them treats during the afternoon. You never took from the forest berries, part of the reason the pokemon respected you and accepted you living here. You kept high fencing around your personal berry patch to prevent pokemon from damaging it.

Milotic curled herself up by you when you sat on your knees watching pokemon take a berry and skitted off with it. A Swaddle picked up a Pecha berry, then waddle towards you. A few steps towards you, a sudden aggressive Pidove swooped in and picked at the berry, trying to snatch it from Sewaddle. Sewaddle whined, barely keeping hold of the berry. Milotic sneered towards Pidove, resulting in Pidove growling towards her. Milotic swished her tail at the Pidove in annoyance, shooing him away. Giving up knowing he stood no chance against the water-type Pokemon, Pidove flew away.

It was uncommon for food-aggressive pokemon to show aggression around you. You always had a peaceful atmosphere around you. Many pokemon felt relaxed to the tone of your voice. However, there were still fights. Milotic usually intervened. Regardless of the fights, no pokemon was seriously harmed.

It was dusk by the time you made it home. You unlocked your door and allowed Milotic to slip in with you before locking the door back. You opened a small steel door in the side of the cave wall, typically where you're 'kitchen' was. It was coated with ice on the sides. Milotic every few days, when the ice fades, uses ice beam to create your makeshift fridge. You pulled out some small baked puffs you bought from Driftveil as treats for Milotic. You flipped the soft cake in the air, Milotic caught it in mid-air.

You snacked, since you ate with pokemon, before heading to bed. regardless you lived outside the town, isolated. You still had furniture and nice decor. You turned off the lights powered by being lit with fire and crawled into bed, Milotic curling up at your feet. You fluttered your eyes as they grew heavy and drifted into darkness.