Chapter 12: Bye!

*N.O.T M.I.N.E*

(Y/N): Your Name, (H/C): Hair Color, (F/C): Favorite Color, (E/C): Eye color, (P/S): Preferred shading, (F/F): Favorite type of food.

!WARNING: PROFANITY!

2-5-22, (Gotta be honest, just really want to write some smut .-.)

Page Stats: 1.1 pages, 367 words

It was white outside. N was holding your hips while you rested against the window, watching the snow flutter to the ground. You shivered, not only from the cold of below-freezing weather but the touch of your lover on your hips too. You turn around, allowing N to embrace you. He was rather flirty this morning.

"Love," His hand traced your chin and he kissed you.

You couldn't help when your lips stretched into a smile, preventing a decent kiss. You walked him back a bit, sitting him down on top of the bed you shared, kissing him more.

"As much as I'd enjoy staying here, kissing you," He smiled and looked into your eyes. "We should get going to the next city for our date."

You whimpered at the reality. But, you were undeniably excited.

You practically stole warmth from N as you held his hand with icy fingers. You and N walked hand in hand while Milotic dove in and out of the light pile of snow, with enough height to hide her. The snow started to become heavier as the wind kicked up, making your skin flush and numb. You surveyed your surroundings.

Two kids were leaving trails of crushed snow as they rolled balls of snow to look like pokemon. A man was on a tall ladder as he added lights among his shop. A young couple was cleaning their driveway of snow. Everyone was preparing for the festival of the season.

It was getting a tad bit warmer as the sun came out, not daring to chase the snow away. It made Milotic glisten as she melted snow among her scales.

heres lies the cliffhanger of chapter 12, im so braindead for this chapter, i really dont think i can finish this story, i tried, if you made it this far. Congrats!

Entire book : 22,299 words