When Your Sisters A Movie Star

Something about your imparter buzzing itself a new one at ass o'clock in the morning really puts life into perspective. Perspective being that Sophie can't catch a fucking break.

"Hey, Soap!"

"Too much energy, too early," she muttered, not even bothering to angle the device so she'd be on camera.

"Nice to hear from you, too," Amy said. "Now, would yooooou... do this one thing for your loving sister?" she sing-songed.

"Mom had a baby?"

"At least you're not tired enough to not insult me," she grumbled. "I need you to show up at my school."

"What, why?"

"Bring Keefe."

"I'm stuck on 'why' and why Keefe?" Yeah, that was it; she wasn't getting any more sleep.

"Because it's Keefe and I need entertainment to function."

"I need sleep to function," she shot back."You haven't told me why."

"Times zones exist, get over it." Sophie rolled her eyes.

"I'm going back to bed."

"No, wait!" She heard a sigh. "People think I'm lying about having a sister."

"You told people!?"

"No! Well, yes. But only because of the 'texting in class' thing! It was that or let them believe I had a boyfriend. Gross."

"Why not telling them it's a friend?"

"It's like you don't even know human thirteen year olds."

"Vicious creatures." she mumbled like a curse.

She could almost sense Amy nodding. "Exactly."

"Ugh, fiiiiiiine. I'll call Keefe. And, like, some other people 'cause we're not allowed to go out alone."

"Gross, I didn't need to know that."

Not like that! You're disgusting." Amy laughed. "They think we'd get arrested or something."

"And that's valid."

"I can easily never come," she threatened and hung up.

----

Elements of Chaos

Sunshine Glitter

I'm done.
I've decided living is overrated and unconscious me slayed when she almost died 2873839238 times. Signing off. Maybe gonna live at the point of purity.
love, Sophie. <3

Devilry Rascal
foster it waskt that bad
those kids were spitting ngl

Sunshine Glitter
no

Devilry Rascal
ask biana

Addie Mythic
he's right
for once

Devilry Rascal
and I took that PERSONALLY

Addie Mythic
JUST OWN UP TO IT SOPHIE
UR BEAUTIFUL

Sunshine Glitter
that statement is not registering

Devilry Rascal
one thought you were a movie star

Addie Mythic
with her deflecting skills she could be

Sunshine Glitter
and I took that personally.