You're horrible people, but not you.

"We're here to discuss how you're all terrible. Except Keefe but we're not going to talk about that, yet." Keefe figured he'd just sit in silent amusement and see how this plays out.

"Wait, but-" Fitz tried.

"Nope le'mme talk, alright?" Sophie interrupted.

Tam shot her a look. "Garfield..."

"In between," she responded. He accepted that answer with a shrug, the others having no idea what the fuck that meant.

Sophie motioned to Keefe. "Look at him , how can he do any wrong?" she asked, clearly rhetorical.

"Wait, why are we horrible people?" Dex asked. He knows something. The smug look on his face says all. "I mean this could be one of three things and one of them is actually bad."

"Now you're scaring me," Biana said, arms folded. "I can think of too many times I was a terrible person."

"And only one of those was your fault," Sophie told her. Biana was confused as to if that was meant to be reassuring or condescending. "We're here to agree on the notion that if you have to mad at Keefe about anything, it's invalid and you're a terrible, absolutely heartless person."

"AGREED!" Keefe said with a salute and a wink. The others bursted out into objections.

Marella slapped her own arm as if to wake herself up. "Now, hold on. Why?" she asked over the noise.

"Because how is it that he's the only one who watched How to Train Your Dragon in this group." That brought them to silence, the collective thought being, Seriously? "I didn't have an entire sexuality crisis to be told I'm the only one who watched it-"

"Soph, we don't have TV." Dex aspirated but she wasn't listening.

"-I should seriously reconsider this friendship, oh my God."

"I didn't have an entire sexuality crisis to be told I didn't watch it." Marella stressed.

"What she said," Tam said, spinning on an office chair.

"What even is that?" Linh asked looking at her brother in confusion.

"Viking boy shoots dragon, finds dragon, helps dragon, rides dragon, kills other dragon—I would spell out everything but that'll take all day and lots of ranting," Sophie said. "The best part was his girlfriend."

"The best part was his mom," Marella corrected.

"I'm not having this argument today," Sophie joked.

("The best part was him in the second movie," Keefe said.

"True," Tam nodded.)

"Wait, but, just watch it with us?" Linh suggested.

"I was going to anyways, but I wanted to be dramatic," Sophie shrugged. "We are ditching everything for four days to watch it. The series, the other series, all three movies, specials, everything. You will feel my four-year-long pain." She left no room for debate. They knew better than to argue.

"So you're basically kidnapping us," Biana summarised.

"So glad you understand!"

Am I falling back into my old HFs like mbav and httyd? No...