29

Yuta and I seem to connect through Red wine. It just seems to make a connection between us. I havent smoked a cigarette in a while, and Yuta is so happy with my progress. 
He suddenly moves my dress to reveal my butterfly tattoo, and stares at it. 
"You know? This tattoo really represents you." he says. 
I laugh. "I am NOTHING like a butterfly" I state the obvious still chuckling. 
He stares at it as if he seems to understand it more than me. He kisses the butterfly tattoo on my inner thigh. And I immediately feel the shivers down my spine. NOW I get it. Butterflies. 

I though "Butterflies in the stomach" was a figure of speech. But the kind of fluttering thats happening in my stomach everytime Yuta is kissing a randomly chosen tattoo of mine, is changing my beliefs on the said phrase. I lay in our bed. Completely undressed, never thought things would go this far. I didnt even realize when Yuta took off his shirt. He seems to be scanning every tattoo on my body, and leaves a kiss before examining the next tattoo. His mouth finally finds my lips as he softly merges his lips with mine. The soft kisses get more and more rough as his hands travel up and down my body and I try to get rid of the pants on him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up with my legs tangled with Yuta, his arms wrapped around me. I had lost my virginity long ago when the incident happened. But last night was the first time ever I made love. It was the first time I felt love. It was the first time I felt my heart connect with someone while connecting my body with him. He is my  first without being my first. He is my forever despite not being my first. 

He was awake but his eyes were closed. His fingers were tracing my skin and my fingers his. I knew my life had changed. He changed my entire life.