Chapter 3

Polo g house 🏠Next day

Polo g house 🏠
Next day

Bae wake up ." Crystal said shaking polo up ."

Polo opened his eyes & looked at Crystal ."man why tf you waking me up fa folks ." Said polo getting up out the bed walking towards the bathroom."

Durk and Tjay & Von downstairs waiting on you dumbass ." Crystal said walking out the room rolling her eyes .'

Polo walked out the bathroom to put some clothes he can't help but to think of ole girl he seen at Asian doll party lastnight she was fine asf to him it's some about her that caught his attention but he was with Crystal and he love her right ? But in the back of his head he can't help but to think that he might end up with ole girl ." Shaking them thoughts out his head Polo headed down the stairs where his homeboys was ."

Damn folks took you long enough ." Vroy said shaking his head at Polo .'

Shut the fuck up ." Polo said laughing at Von .'

Bruh did y'all see how bad them girls is that Asian introduced to us ." Durk said looking down on his phone ."

Hell yea but I got my eye on Dasia fine ass ." Von said smirking ."

Folks give it up she don't want yo ass ." Polo said looking at Von laughing.'

Man she jus playing hard to get she gotta ass on her ima fuck her ass watch ." Von said looking at Durk and Polo ."

Aight folks ." Polo said ." He started to look around .' Aye where Tjay at ." Polo asked out the blue .'

Man that Nigga getting some pussy ." Von said rolling up a backwoods ."

Durk and Polo looked at eachother and started laughing .' That my nigga Durk said laughing ." . Polo got on his phone started scrolling on Ig and came across ole girl picture ."

Shiannadadoll 1hr ago

Reply
Polo_G 😍😍

Jones residents 🏠

Shianna heard the notifications coming from her phone she picked up her phone and seen that Polo Reply to her story she started smiling then she remembered that he has a whole girlfriend so Shianna reply back and said thank you with an heart ."