Chapter 7

Davis household 🏠

Davis household 🏠

Baby ." Don said yelling for his wife ."

Yes ." Tammy said walking downstairs looking at her husband ."

My brother called me and said they shot up Pink diamonds two days ago ." Don said ."

Damn are you serious ." Tammy said .' So we finna do ."

We finna head over to Dave house to see what's going on the kids got info so let's ." Don said grabbing his keys ."

Meanwhile driving down the street was Lexis listening to music she had a feeling someone was following her and watching her so when she turned to see she seen a black car out her rear view mirror so she grabbed her 9 that was under her seat jus in case then outta know where they started shooting her car ." So Lexis grabbed her gun starting shooting back and drove all the way to her Uncle house ." One thing on her mind ' Who the fuck was that shooting at her ."

Jones 🏠

So everybody was waiting on big bone to get her when she ended up bursting through da door ."

Damn y'all bitches gotta stop doing that shit " Dasia said looking at her sister."

Man somebody was shooting at me ." Big bone said going to sit down ."

Who shot at you ." Tammy asked her daughter looking over at her ."

That the thing Ionno ma ." Lexis said to her mama ."

Aight tell me all y'all know ." Dave said looking at everybody ."

Everybody look at Asian ." Asian looked up .' Damn what tf y'all looking at ." She said

Bitch you bout the slowest ho we know bitch tell my uncle everything you told us dumb ass hoe damn ." Dasia said bucking at her friend ."

Asian started telling everybody what she find out ." Dave started to stare off ." I know who set y'all up ."

Who ." Everybody asked ."

Terrell he go by the name East he was somebody that me and Don worked with from years ago he stole a lot of money from us ." Dave said to everybody."

So what we gone do ." Polo said looking at Dave ."

We gone kill all them motherfuckers and take back what belong to us." Dave said looking at everybody ."

Wait so how much we talking ." Brooke asked her dad ."

Over more than a million ." Kimberly said looking up at her daughter ." And we do this own or term and time we don't leave nobody alive ." She said leaving the kitchen ."

That was tense asf ." Dasia said laughing ." Dasia seeing that nobody was laughing ." Everybody was looking at her with a mug ."

What ." Dasia said looking confused she looked at her sister who was laughing in the background."

Bitch shut up this serious asf and you wanna play and shit ." Asian said mean mugging Dasia .'

Bitch not too much on my sister ." Lexis said bucking at Asian .'

Yeah hoe cause I'll bat tf outta outta you ." Dasia said walking up to Asian ."

Man y'all chill tf out ." Baby said looking at them ." We got some mf work to do so let's do it ."

Ok daddy ." Dasia said smirking at him while Jayda mean mugging her ."

And I-opp ."  Lexis and Shianna said laughing ."

It was time to put the plan to action they knew it finna be alot of bodies dropping including Herbo and his gang they finna take back what theirs ....

Welcome to Distraction