Chapter 16

at the store 🏪

at the store 🏪

Latto was walking around the store looking for some food for the party today CMG throwing the biggest party of the year Shianna had the baby already he was adorable she decided she wanted to stay in CMG do what she do best and Latto was all for it ..it's only right to have her cousin by her side ..

bitch I'm scared everywhere I go I have to look behind me to make sure nobody watching 'Latto heard from the next aisle so her being her she walked over lord behold she see Chloe and Crystal

You should be scare Luh bitch 'Latto said smirking at them '

Crystal looked at Latto with a scared look in her eyes 'what what are you doing here 'she said stuttering ' she knew Latto was apart of CMG she gotta watch herself around her she ain't scared to kill somebody '

Shidd you know shopping getting everything out the way ' Latto said walking around them ' she looked at Chloe "nice seeing you again bird box 'she said walking away laughing '

At newnew house 🏡

Yo tee you hear 'Daisha said walking to into the house .

Newnew was jus getting it be time where she wanna slap the shit outta her niece always disturbing her peace '

girl wth you doing her ' newnew said walking downstairs '

Well damn I can't come stop by to see how my folks doing ' Dasia said with an offended look on her face '

Hell nah you talk to much ' newnew said looking at Dasia '

Smchttt' Dasia smacking her teeth ' you do too much maneee where unk at ' she said sitting on the couch '

He went somewhere 'newnew said she heard some in the backyard' you hear that ' she said looking at Dasia '

Hell yea ' Dasia said getting off the couch '

Both newnew and Dasia look at eachother pulled out their guns walking towards the back whoever this is must not know who they fucking with ' Dasia open the door and look out she seen the rat itself Crystal and Chloe

Tf y'all doing here ' Dasia said pointing her gun at Crystal '

Y'all got some nerves showing up at my damn house ' newnew said smirking while pointing the gun at Chloe '

Look we jus came and telling y'all need to watch your back ' Chloe said with tears in her eyes '

Why should we listen to you bird box ' dasia said laughing '

because ace and Herbo and they crew coming for y'all they finna air out the whole Chicago ' Crystal said looking at newnew' look I know y'all don't trust me but I didn't even know what I was getting myself into when Asian came to me she threating me she was gone kill my family if I didn't do what she says '

Dasia look at Crystal she can tell she wasn't lying she grow up with the girl all Of em was close as hell Dasia look at newnew ' so what we finna do '

Call a meeting tell everybody to meet me here  ' newnew said ' y'all two follow me ' walking in the house ..

so what we doing here ' India said walking in the house with the rest of CMG '

Yo why tf they here ' Brooke said pulling out her gun '
Wait Minnie damn bird box head ass ho they come in peace mane ' Dasia said looking at Brooke like she stupid ' You really gone do that why yo damn nephew here stupid '

Brooke looked around and seen everybody looking at her like she stupid ' you right my bad folks ' B said putting her gun up '

Y'all pick the wrong mfs to be in this shit ' Von said looking at Brooke ' the girl got issues' he said walking to the couch

Yeen lying ' India said laughing

Newnew looked at everybody' we have a serious problem it time to kill bitches ' new said smirking