Chapter 12

Chloe house 🏠

Chloe house 🏠

So what happened ." Chloe said giving Crystal some water ."

Every year they have these auction where drug dealers investors come and auction stuff ." Crystal said drinking her water ." CMG and east rio been beefing for a long time it's got so bad that money ended up been it East and Dave been having problem since east snitched and got Dave locked up ." She said thinking about what happened .'

So that why they after East Rio crew ." Chloe said ."

Yes and plus Rio grew ended up stealing over a million dollars from CMG ." Crystal said looking at Chloe ."

But how do you know all this ." Chloe said to Crystal .'

Because me and Herbo been messing around for about two years ." Crystal said shaking her head .'

I thought you and polo was together ." Chloe asked confused ."

I only was going with him to get information but when he find out he ghost me now he with Shianna the Daughter of Dave ." Crystal said .'

Wait if she the daughter then she gone be coming for you and wanna kill you ." Chloe said worried for her friend ."

That why I need your help ." Crystal said looking at Chloe ...

" Crystal said looking at Chloe

Latto house 🏠

So do you want in ." Dasia said looking at latto '

To be a what killer drug dealers to be in CMG ."Latto said looking at Dasia ."

Yes bitch ain't that what I said ." Dasia said rolling her eyes ." Latto this shit is for you and Keyah bruh we been friends for a long Ass time we all like family you even tried to bump coochies with me once ."

Ok bitch you saying to much ." Latto said mean mugging Dasia .'

Keyah walk through the door ." What's going on ." She asked her sister and friend .

Dasia want us  to join CMG ." Latto  said looking at her sister.'

I'm in no hesitation right ." Keyah said looking at Dasia."

No hesitation." Dasia said smirking ." So Latto what you say ."

No hesitation." Latto said .'

The CMG is building up crews they finna shut down Chicago area they knew more people will be coming after them and ready to kill them they are one of the most biggest crew all over Chicago.'

Dream doll 🏠

Dream doll 🏠

You want me to join what ? ." Dream said looking at Lexis and Shianna funny ."

Bitch CMG dumb bitch ." Lexis said to dream doll ."

Y'all dangerous." Dream said .'

So is you hoe ." Shianna said laughing."

No hesitation." Dream said smirking ."

That my bitch ." Lexis said laughing."

Dream was they cousin they know she dangerous shit the whole family is Dream was more like Dasia a hothead they will kill any and everybody Dasia been the youngest outta all of us she look up to her sister and Dream the most .' It's about to be a homicide

' It's about to be a homicide

Capalot 🏠

I'm in ." Lei said to her brother ." I love getting dirty ."

Ma come on ." Polo said to his mother ." You know how to do this I learned the shit from you ."

I've been outta this game for a long time . " stacia said to her kids ."

This what you was born to do we was born to do you showed us this street shit ." Lei said ." Now it's your turn to showed everybody who Stacia is ."

No hesitation." Polo said looking at his mother ."

No hesitation." Stacia said to her kids

Stacia mac is Polo g mother she taught him about the streets and how to become at hustler she was in CMG when she was sixteen she got out when she had kids she know how the system work and how everything gets transported they pulling off one of the biggest drug dealers scam and Stacia was the only one who know how .'

Ari house

Ari house ."

I want in ." Ari said to Von

You want in what ." Von said looking at Ari

Whatever you tryna get bag to join I want in ." Ari said looking at bagg and Von ." No hesitation right ? ." She said

Bagg you in ." Von asked Bagg ."

No hesitation." Bagg said dapping Von up "

It was time to cause chaos in Chicago and Mexico ......

The end of part 1  part 2 will be coming soon stay tuned there will be more drama more characters