Chapter 11

There where many guests drung dealers big time ballers at the auction tonight .'

It's alot of people here and niggas with money ." Dasia said sticking her tongue out .'

Don't you gotta Nigga with money ." India said drinking .'

Yeah he here but Ionno where he at ." Dasia said looking around ."

Mama j walked over towards the girls .' Everybody know the plan right ." She said looking at the girls ."

No hesitation." Dasia said smirking .'

The auction man came and started doing auction  CMG was standing looking jus incase they see East and his ppl and soon enough they see them walking inside everybody start clutching there guns next thing you know Dasia and Lexis let off shots with no hesitation people starting dropping like flies .'

Dasia turned and seen Asian with them so she walked up to her ." I knew you was a sneaky dirty ass hoe ." Dasia said shooting her between her eyes .' Night night bitch .' She said watching Asian body drop smirking .'

CMG started leaving the auction Shianna lit a match throwed it on the building and watch it go in flames .'

What they didn't know one person escaped now more trouble more problems it ain't over yet ."

Crystal looked around scared she knew if they find out she was alive they was gone killed her so she gotta hide the only person she can think of is Chloe .'

Hello ." Chloe said answering the phone ."

I need help ." Crystal said crying ."

What's happened ." Chloe said frowning ."

CMG happened Chloe ." Crystal said ."

Chloe knew who CMG is and Crystal was in some deep shit Chloe knew they was gone come after her friend but she didn't care she was ready she had her own personal issues with them and she want blood and she wasn't gone stop to each person dead ."

Bet I'm On my way!." Chloe grabbed her keys and ran out the door ."

What Crystal don't know is that Brooke seen her the whole time and been watching where she doing and who she running too ."Brooke coming for her head and she wont stop until that bitch is dead .'